No announcement yet.

Tasteful shredding...when it all comes together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny some kid from Thai has better guitar sound than all the major Ibanez endorsees

surprisingly, tons of talent in that competition, mostly there's so many players who suck balls on top of the lists but this competition seems pretty serious.
    Damjan is the man but I would have chosen Muris Varajic as #1 because he presented his culture, his own music, his own feel and George Marios as #2 because of the Irish thing. Others played pretty typical west music.
    Last edited by Endrik; 08-16-2009, 03:57 PM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Honestly i couldn't make it through the whole vid, good playing i guess but just too "easy listening" for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
        Shredding is just another tool in the tool box...you can't fix everything with a hammer.

Holy shit! that was pretty deep for me at 7am...
        At this rate you could cure cancer by 9AM!

**If you can hang till past the 2 minute mark...this dude absolutely Screams!

Last edited by Robert Burns; 08-17-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X