X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasteful shredding...when it all comes together

Chops..composition... smoothness, and tone. For a young dude this
    is a great song.

Channel Memberships is now live! Access my specials, archive and upcoming live videos now! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfy4XIsYPJ3ubslsPwwIe-g/join?Ful...

Funny, because I was just reading something on Guitar Idol, and half the time I'm not impressed with the people or their music. But this is awesome!
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

This is great but if I see another asian shredder on youtube Im goin to kill myself...........jacksonshred put more of your videos on youtube theyre way better than this stuff.
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Damn we need to infiltrate this shit and get some Jacksons up there!

Comment

Why does it matter if they are "asian" shredders or not? Anyway I hear alot of larry carlton in his melodies and feel. I like it alot.

Comment

I really like his playing and tone. Great job!

Comment

I was more into that style when I concentrated on bass, but he's damn good ..kinda like EJ/JS with a little Gambale legato and vibe.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                Chops..composition... smoothness, and tone. For a young dude this
                is a great song.
                Yep, I agree.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Damn.. Even can clone with the best!

Jack Thammarat Thai Guitarist Use Fender Guitar Yamaha DG 60FX112 Amp And Palmer S peaker Simulator.

Comment

great sense of tone...refreshing to see.
                    www.JerryRobison.com
                    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Tasteful shredding is like quiet firecracker. Pointless. Good playing though
                      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                        Tasteful shredding is like quiet firecracker. Pointless. Good playing though
                        Shredding is just another tool in the tool box...you can't fix everything with a hammer.

Holy shit! that was pretty deep for me at 7am...
                        www.JerryRobison.com
                        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
                          I really like his playing and tone. Great job!
                          quoted for truth! that guy has some good control and the tone is rad. he's got a jb at the bridge and jazz at the neck. im thinking maybe i should've gone with the jazz instead of my 59 at the neck now!
                          good tone isn't something you learn, its something you develop.

Comment

I'm prolly the most "pointless" guitarist on the planet..

I don't play like this dude..I don't play blues and whenever I pick up an acoustic guitar.. I play Eruption on it..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Saw that Jack Thammarat won the "Guitar Idol 2009"... so I Googled it.

Check out the other finalists in that competition: http://www.guitaridol.tv/entries/2009/finalists

Haven't had the chance to watch all of them, but definitely lots of talent there...

- Leo.

Comment

Working...
                              X