Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this guy would have taken the stage just before Jimi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys have never heard cacophony WTF .
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Sorry guys I'm spelling like shit today.please excuse it I shouldn't be spelling cacophony wrong Becker shall now strike me with a lightning bolt to hell.
      Last edited by toxikdeth; 08-13-2009, 11:23 PM.
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Still wrong.

Is that the cock dragon?
        Jackson Shred

Comment

All said of Jimi, he is the only guitarist EVER that could sing and play independently.

ROBERT B. really?
          JvicE

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
            now what would have happens if cacaphony was around and played before Hendrix what would have happens then I believe that all the hippies in the crowds heads would have exploded
            no one would have given a fuck... they weren't teenagers who were anxiously waiting to get into Berklee... they rather chose Berkley, enjoying their buzz, free love and soundscapes of rock'n'roll.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

btw. anyone who thinks there wasn't any chops-o-rama during those festivals back then watch Miles Davis on Isle Of Wight. Now that's some sick playing, yet trippy. There were also plenty mad Prog bands along with Hendrix, The Who, Doors, Sly Stone etc.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Well, looking back at artists before your life started it's hard to get perspective as to how innovative they were at the time. Especially an artist who's work has be re-interpreted several hundred times like Jimi.

Nope... pre-78 Pink Floyd and Genesis are two of my favorite bands....
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Was this supposed to be a Monte Montgomery thread? He's awesome. Was there a link to a youtube vid or something? Someone should post one. I always get a kick out of Robert's long-winded titles that don't fit on the front page, but this time he outdid himself & managed to highjack his own thread before it even started.

j/k man! You keep this section worth checking on, imo.
                  ** Long winded? Me? I thought just my underware was long?
                  Yep, thats me... im right about 10% of the time, and post something relevant almost 5% of the time!

Comment

Amazing playing, thanks for posting this.

Comment

Working...
                    X