Awesome vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome vid

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

not awsome enough to make past 40 seconds for me....lol

how about a little discription with the link to save those like me who dont have 8 minutes to find the awesomeniss
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

See, they are making fun of the D&D nerds larping, but they only difference between them is the band was staying inside getting drunk/stoned while they played D&D. Kind of an early Sabbath type vibe, but bands like The Sword do it better.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

that whole album is great, and the vid is hilarious, i got an autographed copy of the band, for like 13 bucks

Comment

I could'nt hang til the end .. nice gear though ...
          Check-it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKmQmkJ9gg

Comment

They're not for everyone, I dig the drinking, puking and the fight at the end.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I like the idea of the vid but didn't like the band
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
              X