Another new megadeth song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new megadeth song

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Another new one it has some cool riffs but not to big on vocals or lyrics. I have to say the tone is killer. It sounds like it'd be of countdown for extinction. The solos are killer too, very martyish I think.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Very cool. The beginning sounds like it could be off Killing Is My Business!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Very cool. The beginning sounds like it could be off Killing Is My Business!
      or So Far, So Good, So What?

Very much a mash up of Last Rites/Loved to Death (KIMB) and Liar (SFSGSW).

Didn't really care for the lyrics but I thought it was a cool tune overall.

Comment

Well what the fuck, That's two albums in a row sounding more and more like Megadeth again.
        Pretty damn rare for a band to slip off the mark for so long and come back that strong, a band that wrote Bad Omen, then later is writing songs like "Crush Em" ?:think:
        Makes you wonder why the hell we had to endure the mediocracy for so long.
        I can't believe i might be actually anticipating a Megadeth album again for the first time in 20 years.
        Daves lyrics are either really good, or really bad, i mean his lyrics can be very intelligent and insightful or just plain dumb like um, "Psycotron".
        I really liked Gears of War tho was thumping that earlier today, it's kind of generic in a way but still i don't know, the vocal lines and lyrics are killer on that song, the way they go to the riffs..straight Megadeth -
        what i want to hear,

Comment

Song has really good old Megadeth vibe. I dig a lot
          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
          Laney TF300
          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

+1 Trem

Comment

"Megadave" Sorry, couldn't resist.

Having youtube blocked by work server sucks. I'll have a listen later..
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                or So Far, So Good, So What?

Very much a mash up of Last Rites/Loved to Death (KIMB) and Liar (SFSGSW).

Didn't really care for the lyrics but I thought it was a cool tune overall.
                Yes, it does remind me a little of SFSGSW, too. I didn't care all that much for the last two albums (thought they were just okay), but I'm really looking forward to this album.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Yes, it does remind me a little of SFSGSW, too. I didn't care all that much for the last two albums (thought they were just okay), but I'm really looking forward to this album.
                  I'm on the same page as you. The last two didn't really do anything for me, but I am excited to hear the rest of Endgame. The two songs released thus far are easily better than anything on the last two.

Though, I really liked Kick The Chair. Dave probably should have saved that tune for an album that better suited it.

Comment

This has got some nice solos
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

WOW if that isn't so far so good so what then i dont know what is ... thats classic megadeth!!!

Comment

Sounds great! The leads by Dave and Chris sound fantastic and the drums sound more upbeat and in your face.

Comment

Sounds like this is going to be a good album.

Comment

last album sucked balls... this one looks like is going to be an improvement... I dig the approach but something is missing... I'm not feeling the new tune... doesn't make me want to pick up the guitar like Peace Sells... but I'm waiting for the whole album
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I liked the last album. This one is sounding like it's more SFSGSW than RIP/CTE.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X