Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustaine admits to trying to get Jeff Loomis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustaine admits to trying to get Jeff Loomis!

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Near the beginning.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

I thought he admitted it b4.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Me too.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I have never once seen him publicly state that he wanted Loomis in his band until that interview. Must have missed something.
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
          I thought he admitted it b4.
          Jeff auditioned before Marty, but Dave said he was too young at the time. Jeff then told Marty about the audition.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I guess Dave was talking about more recent events in the interview...

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
              I guess Dave was talking about more recent events in the interview...
              Right. Everyone (well mainly everyone) knows that Jeff auditioned when he was young, but I was also talking about recent events. I'm sure everyone assumed that Loomis would be sought after once Drover left, but it's nice to know Dave is in touch with shit like this.. He got Chris, but shit would have been SCARY if Jeff would have joined.. I could only imagine becuase back then Dave lit the fire under jeff's ass, and now the rolls would reverse. I'm sure Jeff would probably benefit a little from it too as far as song writting, but I wonder if it would kick Dave in the nuts again to get him doing that coked out riffs he was doing 20 years ago.

Comment

Seemed to me like Dave was saying get Jeff just to help out before he got Chris. Everyone knows Jeff would never leave Nevermore.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cant blame him, he has control in Nevermore. In Deth he'd be an employee.
                  www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                  the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                    Cant blame him, he has control in Nevermore. In Deth he'd be an employee.
                    Not to mention that Nevermore could mop up the stage with Megadeth (I love Megadeth too...)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Seemed to me like Dave was saying get Jeff just to help out before he got Chris. Everyone knows Jeff would never leave Nevermore.
                      Yeah, you're right. Sounded more like 'helping out' than being an actual replacement, sort of like when Poland was brought in for TSHF.

Comment

Shit I hope Jeff doesnt die. Dime and olivia both refused megadeth and were both killed could jeff be next Dave might have hired hands to take him out.....
                        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
                        X