Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrell Dane is leaking some Nevermore and it sounds fucking good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrell Dane is leaking some Nevermore and it sounds fucking good!

Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Aaargh! Blocked at work.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Bummer! Make sure you listen to it when you're home.. It's badass!
      The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Nice!!!
        I can't wait for this CD to come out
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Another one.

Comment

if its as good as godless endeavour then i will be a happy man.
            Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
            Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
            ISP Decimator Pedal
            Sony Wireless Systems
            Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Can't wait for this shit! Ive been wearing out DHIADW lately.

Comment

Yeah, sounds really fuckin good! Kickass! can't wait to see them live again!

Comment

Finally got a chance to listen to these. It sounds like it's going to be great of course. Now it's just wait wait wait... Ah well, new 3 Inches of Blood and Evile discs coming out in the next few weeks, so that will tide me over.

I cant help but wonder who will fill the 2nd guitar slot when the band starts to tour for this. Will it be a familiar face from the past or somebody new?
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Finally got a chance to listen to these. It sounds like it's going to be great of course. Now it's just wait wait wait... Ah well, new 3 Inches of Blood and Evile discs coming out in the next few weeks, so that will tide me over.

I cant help but wonder who will fill the 2nd guitar slot when the band starts to tour for this. Will it be a familiar face from the past or somebody new?
                    My money is that they'll get a previous guitarist, or Jeff will just do it by himself because that's what he's been doing recently.

I'm really starting to get pissed off though that they don't ever play in the states, it's bullshit, I want to see them live!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                      I'm really starting to get pissed off though that they don't ever play in the states, it's bullshit, I want to see them live!
                      Maybe this cover version will hold you over till then?

After we finished our set at the battle of the bands our school held, we asked the audience what they wanted to hear...and max wanted to hear River Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

After we finished our set at the battle of the bands our school held, we asked the audience what they wanted to hear...and max wanted to hear River Dragon

You're evil.

Comment

Those vocals were horrid
                          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Hehe yeah I should've warned that that version is called "River Cock Dragon". In fairness, that kid actually made a decent run at the solo.

Comment

Hehe yeah I should've warned that that version is called "River Cock Dragon". In fairness, that kid actually made a decent run at the solo.
                              I didn't make it to the solo. His guitar was too out of tune for me to handle.

Comment

Working...
                              X