No announcement yet.

april wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never heard any of their stuff until I watched Ricky popping them into the 8-track in his car on the Trailer Park Boys movie today
    Hail yesterday

Comment

This is one of those bands that I just passed by during the 80s for some reason. Them, Alcatrazz, and a few others. I have to get some of these releases and check them out!

Comment

April Wine is awesome live, saw them about a year ago in a smaller 300 seat venue, tons of dual guitar attack. I knew it was gonna be good when the guitar tech came out before and did a few riffs in soundcheck and the tone killed!

I was telling an old dude (probably 50's) at work about the concert and he says, "April Wine? I remember when they played at dances when I was in highschool in Ontario. Ha ha
        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
        Zakk Wylde

Comment

I wasn't quite 14 when Nature of the Beast came out. I played the hell out of that record. Think I may go dig it up and check it out again.
          Greg

'86 Model 1
          '87 Model 2
          '88 Model 3A
          '88 Model 3DR
          '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

Working...
          X