Funny as hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny as hell.

If you're a fan .......well then more power to ya...its not for me, I just found it utterly ridiculous. Couldn't stop watching just to see if it would/could get worse....it did

Kept me entertained though, and in the end that's what music is all about....it succeeded!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Average viking metal. I liked the synchronized hair swirls. \m/
    Scott

Comment

seen better seen worse.. Guys could play and at least keep time.. The hair swirls were an added bonus. No small children or guitars were harmed so it's cool with me.
      I watched a few more of their vids and looks like they are competing with the history channel on a few of their viking scenes.
      Last edited by atdguitars; 08-25-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Pretty cool riff. Too bad they stole it from Dragnet.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

uhh... my ancestors were vikings and I even have a traditional viking family name but it's the last topic I would care to sing about not to mention look like someone from the woods
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That Viking shtick/gimmick is fun as hell. Yes, fun. Even more so live.

Comment

I cant take alot of black metal serious
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I like the song, I actually managed to learn the main riff (cause it's easy®). Their videos are pretty funny tho... I wonder how much of their rehearsal time is devoted to hair-synchronization?

I LMAO at the guest-growler's (the guy from Entombed innit?) antics in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eooG_4T42c. That has a simple catchy main riff too.

The guys that do Metalocalypse are obviously fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urXOKRSGFqo & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdqPT8LvTg

So in summation: while hilarious, there's worse stuff than Amon Amarth out there fo sho.
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I actually really enjoy Amon Amarth, I like Twilight of the Thunder God a lot. I have their DVD (which is like every concert they did in a year on it) it fun stuff if not taken too seriously. But as far as folks who live in that part of the world, I would imagine listening to it would be like us in the US listening to Hillybilly death metal.
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I like Amon Amarth too. Seen them here earlier this year. Killer show. But yeah, funny shit LOL

Comment

i like amon amarth as well although i guess i can understand why someone would find this funny,but i dont realy think that there black metal like someone said erlier

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
                        i like amon amarth as well although i guess i can understand why someone would find this funny,but i dont realy think that there black metal like someone said erlier
                        Yea, haha you play that riff at my house alot. Plus do you remember that time we watched all the A.A. vids in the library?
                        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

ya they got some cool vids

Comment

Working...
                          X