No announcement yet.

New batch teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like ebony, but I'm hoping its rosewood... what are we talking about?
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I think ebony is a bit of a stretch but it is a limited run so you never know.

Comment

Well, all I can say here, is that Guitar Center is a great place to shop.

<runs away>

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
            Well, all I can say here, is that Guitar Center is a great place to shop.

<runs away>
            Yeah - if you want to buy a 10-pack box of Dunlop Zakk Wylde bR00TAlz strings. Seriously. Who the fugg buys those? They always have a stack of them at the door in every GC I walk into - and they're always on sale.

Good thing about GC, though - they always have my strings. Seriously - what's with these small guitar stores that don't carry Ernie Ball Slinkies? WTF?
            Blank yo!

Comment

the don't have access to the cheap foil pack ones. GC exclusive as is rust, dings, dents, chunks missing, and tool-ish salespeople..
              "dude, buy the Darkfire, it's going to go up in value".

it isn't that there aren't tools everywhere, but GC apparently attracts them like Shia LeBouf attacts Decepticons.
              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                Yeah - if you want to buy a 10-pack box of Dunlop Zakk Wylde bR00TAlz strings. Seriously. Who the fugg buys those? WTF?
                I use the 10-60 on a couple guitars...
                "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Well, going back to the original topic, tomorrow is the "big" day. Any final bets on what the new batch will consist of? I am really hoping for the HSS. So, let's see what we finally get and what the spec sheets say.

Comment

Single Hum San dimas rosewood board chrome hardware in a red color. I'm on the fence. I want rosewood but i'd prefer black or white. Maybe they'll have the single hum as a base model and do it in several colors.
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Its craptacular.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

SO who is going to be the first to spill the beans?
                        http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

so whats the deal here?? did they announce the new colors or what? I dont see anything anywhere on them................
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I think it usually doesn't show until later in the day.

Comment

This is the Official Charvel® YouTube Channel. ©2009 JCMI, All Rights Reserved. CHARVEL and the distinctive headstock design commonly found on CHARVEL guitars are registered trademarks of FMIC under license to JCMI.

New one revealed
                              Trans Red Ale SoCal
                              Candy Tranny Gold S1
                              And the Wild Card is rosewood 1-hum chrome Ferarri Red

Diggin the Limited Graphic one.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X