No announcement yet.

NGD!!! Newbie with new Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you buy that from wild west guitars? Is so just curious if you recommend them...

Comment

Originally posted by texasturner View Post
      Did you buy that from wild west guitars? Is so just curious if you recommend them...
      I did purchase the guitar from Wild West Guitars. They were courteous, gave a fair price, and fast fast shipping.

Are you considering one of their guitars?

Comment

They dont have anything in at the moment I want but they seem to get a regular supply of custom shop charvels in... I am in the market for a custom san dimas but with strat headstock...

Comment

Awesome guitar! I personally love relics.

I grew up on Gibson Les Paul Customs. Then I played my first Charvel in 1984. Everything that I had to struggle my butt off to try and play on my Gibson just flowed out of me on the Charvel. I had thousands of hours on my Gibson but in two minutes the Charvel was more comfortable and felt more at home in my hands than the Gibson ever did.

Fast forward about 25 years and I feel the exact same way. I've owned probably a dozen more Les Pauls since then and they're great to look at but I just can't play them.

Comment

I like all of the relicing except for the the forearm contour. Very cool.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
            X