Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (and old) Charvels!

Hey Guys-

I had posted some of my new Magenta the other day, but the Snowdrift San Dimas showed up today, so thought I'd upload some pics for all of you.

In the pic you will see two 2009 San Dimas Style 1's and two 1987 Model 3's. All of these guitars are 100% stock Charvel and look, feel, and play great! Actually, the new Snowdrift hasn't been played yet...my buddy is coming this afternoon for his first run at her.

The two white guitars are my buddy's (check out the cream aging of the "white" Model 3)...mine are a bit more colorful

Enjoy...

Nice looking axes there.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

very cool!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks, guys!

Really cool having all these nice guitars in the room with me.

Now just need to practice, practice, practice...

Comment

Very cool, love the look of the blue Model

Comment

Very cool X4
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

I want a new charvel SOOOOO bad. They're just so damn expensive!
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkThomas View Post
                  The two white guitars are my buddy's (check out the cream aging of the "white" Model 3)...mine are a bit more colorful
                  Nice color on the aged white guitar--vintage white as Fender calls it! Anyone with an older charvel notice maple fret boards getting a golden patina over time? I see these guitars new and wonder if the maple darkens a little over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                    I want a new charvel SOOOOO bad. They're just so damn expensive!
                    Hey Jackson, I hear ya...I was looking for another Japanese (475, Predator, etc) and was wanting to spend around $300. Then I saw this Magenta on Craigslist for $600!

Good deals are out there, just keep looking...took me over a year to find my second Charvel.

Good Luck! The hunt is very enjoyable!

Comment

How would you describe the neck shapes? Are they similar or do the model 3 have someway different profile? How about the tremolo-systems? Which do you prefer? I have been browsing the used market and there are some model 3's available for third the price of a new pro mod.

Comment

Working...
                      X