New Charvel Necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel Necks

I have owned a 25th anniversary and have been considering a new San Dimas strathead. I am curious if the necks are consistent. Same profile, headstock and quality? Anyone here that has or owns one I would appreciate the imput...
    It's not a competition, it's a community

i own a new production style 1 and have played a 25th pointy , and the necks were very different , the pointy have a very thinner flatter neck .

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
      i own a new production style 1 and have played a 25th pointy , and the necks were very different , the pointy have a very thinner flatter neck .
      I second that. I find the new pro mods uber comfy.

Comment

Or were you referring to the 25th Anniversary Strathead? I think someome mentioned they were similar in profile.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

new stratheads in general, are they all the same profile? Is one as good as the next? Between the different models has anyone noticed a difference in necks? (just stratheads, not pointies)
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

The production models I've played (about 6) have all felt exactly the same. They're a little thicker than the recent CS stratheads I've played, and the one I owned. The edges have a pretty serious roll to them. Nice, but again a little different than what comes out of the custom shop, which is a little more subtle. I haven't played a 25th, but my understanding is that they're a little different from the profile they settled on later when they started offering CS stratheads.

Comment

Working...
            X