Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th Batch Colors/ Options. what does Everyone Want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White H/S with chrome hardware. I won't buy one, but it's an awesome idea. They'll sell a million of them!

Comment

natural quilt , single hum , maple board, black or gold hardware. thats different. hell lets go all out and do a reverse strat headstock too.
      Last edited by BRADSTANG; 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM.
      DK2 EERIE DESS
      KE3 CUSTOM
      KELLY PROFESSIONAL
      KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
      RR3 PRO
      BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
      KRAMER VOYAGER
      LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
      TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

you guys crack me up! "I wouldn't buy this-, but, it would be a great seller!" that's a major oxi moron. lol!

Comment

I'd like to see the Taxi Yellow on a Socal, black hardware, pickguard and H/S.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Why wouldn't they come out with a white single pickup model? Or at least a white H/S/S with ebony board? That would duplicate my first Charvel from '85! But NOOOOO!

Everyone wants white, they should make that the default color.
            '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
            '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
            '98 PRS Custom 22
            '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

I can pretty much guarantee that no matter what they come out with, I will not buy anything from the 8th batch.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                I can pretty much guarantee that no matter what they come out with, I will not buy anything from the 8th batch.
                why not? are you set on charvels, or do you have no faith in the way the line is going?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyK View Post
                  Why wouldn't they come out with a white single pickup model? Or at least a white H/S/S with ebony board? That would duplicate my first Charvel from '85! But NOOOOO!

Everyone wants white, they should make that the default color.
                  I agree. but then I think people would bitch about what shade of white. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fatstrat View Post
                    why not? are you set on charvels, or do you have no faith in the way the line is going?
                    My 7th batch Charvel would be jealous if I got another one so soon...
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

1 HUM Relic in white, dirty maple neck, coolest look ever!

I know relic models could be a costly process, but if Fender can do it on a budget with the Road worn series.. then the Charvel gang could do it too.
                      www.vendetta-theband.com
                      www.atomhawk.com

Comment

H/S San Dimas with chrome hardware and a SD Hot Rails in the neck.

Comment

A batch-within-the batch of:

-1 white SoCal 1H, chrome hardware, 1HB, maple neck
                          -1 yellow SD 1H, 1HB, maple neck
                          -1 red SoCal, chrome hardware, 1HB but routed HSH, no pickguard, maple neck

-Lots of black tape

-1 free directory of lawyers specialized in copyright infringement

Comment

Originally posted by fatstrat View Post
                            I have a couple of nice Charvels so, I don't care what they come out with, I won't buy it.

I don't mean I won't buy one because they suck or something.

Comment

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
                              1 HUM Relic in white, dirty maple neck, coolest look ever!

I know relic models could be a costly process, but if Fender can do it on a budget with the Road worn series.. then the Charvel gang could do it too.
                              Yeah, but the thing about those fender "relics" is it LOOKS like a machine did them. it's SO easy to fuck up a guitar and make it cool on your own. people are so worried about damaging a $1,000 guitar. come on! you know what it's gonna be worth in 10 years mint? $1,000 or less! it's a charvel! it's supposed to get fucked up. I painted a tangerine so cal the second day I got it to white! lol. this was back when they first came out. but I tell you what, I play the SHIT out of that guitar, and don't care if it's gets scratched. it actually makes me smile when it gets damaged. my own "relic".

Comment

Yeah... Go look at one of those Road Worn pieces of shit up close.

Worst idea I've heard all day... So far.

Comment

Working...
                                X