Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th Batch Colors/ Options. what does Everyone Want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    Or just bolt the neck to the body...
    LOL!!! that's exactly what I was thinking man! isn't that what the four bolts are for?
    Last edited by fatstrat; 03-03-2010, 02:18 PM. Reason: mis spell

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
      This could have potential.
      It's be heavy as fukk though.
      A few years ago BCR did a run a acrylic guitars. They were heavy also. Vai recently had a jem that was acrylic. Eddie and PV made 2 see-thru wolfies.

Last edited by The Rossness; 03-04-2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

O.K. let's just forget the acrylic idea for now. there is just NO WAY that would EVER make it into this line. not even the wild card. it's about as useless as wanting neck through, mike learn paint, and LED neck lights and still retain the $1,099 price point. lol. never happen. way off subject.

Comment

Originally posted by fatstrat View Post
          O.K. let's just forget the acrylic idea for now. there is just NO WAY that would EVER make it into this line. not even the wild card. it's about as useless as wanting neck through, mike learn paint, and LED neck lights and still retain the $1,099 price point. lol. never happen. way off subject.
          forget the LED neck lights. Let's add LED's into the whole body so the guitar can change random colors. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
            forget the LED neck lights. Let's add LED's into the whole body so the guitar can change random colors. :ROTF:
            O.K. now were talking. it should even come with a years supply of batteries! charvel are you listening? (crickets)

Comment

O.K. now were talking. it should even come with a years supply of batteries! charvel are you listening? (crickets)
              Forget batteries, it's the era of "green". How about a solar panel on the headstock!

Comment

I would love to see a single hum with a brass vtrem.

Comment

Originally posted by tehuk View Post
                  I would love to see a single hum with a brass vtrem.
                  +1! or even a two post, or Wilkinson.

Comment

Peronally, I'd like to see them limit the colors to maybe 3 or 4 at first and do a USA version of the Model series but limit it to the bolt-on models. (leave the neck-thrus to Jackson)
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I wanna see them do a fox pecker pink SD 1 hum with chrome gear.

a rising sun 1 hum would also be boner material. chrome gear.

and how about a "EKG" graphic???

something like this:

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

that looks pretty 80's to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                          Peronally, I'd like to see them limit the colors to maybe 3 or 4 at first and do a USA version of the Model series but limit it to the bolt-on models. (leave the neck-thrus to Jackson)
                          umm.. isn't that exactly what they are? USA, bolt on, 3-4 colors?

Comment

umm.. isn't that exactly what they are? USA, bolt on, 3-4 colors?
                            You've chosen to take my suggestion out of context.

The current run for the most part has been the same model with 3 different colors. My suggestion would be to focus not on the sexy colors but the configurations and features. The key phrase in my suggestion was "model series". Not everyone wants a *insert series color here* 2 humbucker guitar with a Floyd. Bring back the different configurations HSS, SSS, HH, and H. Throw in the Tele body style with some of the same configurations to beef up the line. And most importantly keep it Charvel. You want to do a Dinky or Soloist version of the above? Take it to Jackson.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

oh come on people!!!!!! that EKG graphic is way 80's cool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                                You've chosen to take my suggestion out of context.

The current run for the most part has been the same model with 3 different colors. My suggestion would be to focus not on the sexy colors but the configurations and features. The key phrase in my suggestion was "model series". Not everyone wants a *insert series color here* 2 humbucker guitar with a Floyd. Bring back the different configurations HSS, SSS, HH, and H. Throw in the Tele body style with some of the same configurations to beef up the line. And most importantly keep it Charvel. You want to do a Dinky or Soloist version of the above? Take it to Jackson.
                                Your suggestion is pretty much what they've been doing.

There are two models, both 2H, the difference being front or rear route, which are available in black plus a "wildcard" color.

Then, there is a "wildcard" model.

H/S/S and single-hum have been done. An H/S has not, but would be cool. The 3-TITE could be cool. But, what you're suggesting, is pretty much what they're doing.

I don't think they're interested in doing a whole bunch of different models all at once, so they're doing a different configuration or two each quarter.

Please, do not suggest pointies.

Comment

Working...
                                X