Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th Batch Colors/ Options. what does Everyone Want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
    Not everyone wants a *insert series color here* 2 humbucker guitar with a Floyd.
    Of course we do

Comment

Would love to see a H/S. I hope we get to see some soon

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
        I don't really care for them much, but they are solid brass. The knurling is just too heavy for my taste, and I don't like flat-top knobs and WAAAAH IT'S LIKE SO HARD TO REMOVE IT AND BUY ANOTHER KNOB WAAAAH.
        HAHA! I can't help but picture peter griffen when you say that!

Comment

A lot of people complain about the knobs, but like jazz said, that is SUCH a trivial thing to complain about. if that was a deal breaker for anyone, then they are pretty much tire kicking anyways.

Comment

A lot of people like the knob.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              Uh............HELLLO????????? IS THIS THING ON??????????????

EKG Graphic????
              I'm for it. I think an EKG would look cool, like the one used by Autograph's guitar player, I can't think of his name, but his white one with the red heart beat, that think looks smokin'!
              Ratt & Roll

Comment

That was Steve Lynch, George's brother.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  I love those knobs. I once offered to trade black charvel dome knobs for the meat tenderizers and no one took me up on that. Based on that, I believe that many people love the knobs.

I put 3 of them on the Halford, and man they fit the whole spiked bloody theme perfectly
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    A lot of people like the knob.
                    (insert "your mom" joke here)

And a lot of people don't. But, it's $10 bucks and 2 minutes to fix, so, it's not really something I would give a crap about.

Comment

Geore Lynch didnt have a brother in autograph!!!!!!!!!!
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I complain about my KNOB all the time. My wife pays little attention to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          That was Steve Lynch, George's brother.
                          I knew it was something Lynch, but had no idea it was his brother. Learn something new everyday! Very cool.
                          Ratt & Roll

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            Geore Lynch didnt have a brother in autograph!!!!!!!!!!
                            Uh-oh... now I'm confused lol :think:
                            Ratt & Roll

Comment

Actually, Steve is George's brother. They just never knew they were related until they were in their late twenties. Actor Richard Lynch is their father. George was sent away at a very young age to be raised by members of the Chumash native American tribe. No one knows the reason why. Anyway, Steve and George realized they were related when Autograph happened to be opening for Dokken. They were both back stage warming up. They both had the same exact whammy technique and knew instantly that it must be a genetic thing! Go figure.
                              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

You guys are full of shit like a christmas goose!!!!!!!
                                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                                X