Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th Batch Colors/ Options. what does Everyone Want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I'm thinking of it.
    How about something with Bassboat flakes for the WC?
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
      Actually, Steve is George's brother. They just never knew they were related until they were in their late twenties. Actor Richard Lynch is their father. George was sent away at a very young age to be raised by members of the Chumash native American tribe. No one knows the reason why. Anyway, Steve and George realized they were related when Autograph happened to be opening for Dokken. They were both back stage warming up. They both had the same exact whammy technique and knew instantly that it must be a genetic thing! Go figure.
      That's some funny shit!
      Good deals with:
      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

I want a maple neck, two hum, non recessed floyd. when the hell are they gonna do that?

Comment

I want a maple neck, two hum, non recessed floyd. when the hell are they gonna do that?
          NEVER! I hear a DK2M calling your name.

Comment

Originally posted by fatstrat View Post
            All of the Charvels already have a maple NECK.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What about a rosewood neck and a maple board? Rosewood necks get sublime tones

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                What about a rosewood neck and a maple board? Rosewood necks get sublime tones
                I was being totally sarcastic, since that's exactly what is out. but I actually like your idea of a rosewood neck with maple board. nobody is doing one, maybe for good reason. not sure. but i'd love to see one at least. anybody have one, they could post a pic of?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  All of the Charvels already have a maple NECK.
                  yes, I know. it was total sarcasm.

Comment

I was being totally sarcastic, since that's exactly what is out. but I actually like your idea of a rosewood neck with maple board. nobody is doing one, maybe for good reason. not sure. but i'd love to see one at least. anybody have one, they could post a pic of?
                    I've only seen rosewod boards on rosewood necks. I played a EBMM Albert Lee BFR a few weeks ago and it had tone to die for. I've seen Suhr's with rosewood necks also. I think the Reb Beach model has one.

Comment

• nice! I have a few rbm2's with pau ferro rosewood necks. they are really dense. tons of sustain and high end. killer sound.

Comment

• When is the teaser coming?

Comment

Working...
                        X