Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Sam Dimas Black Ebony Board

Hey guys...
    I just thought I would forward this link, if there is anyone looking for a 1 Hum San Dimas, I part exed this last week and they are selling it for £649!

If anyone from the UK fancys a real bargain.. click here!

The Charvel Sam Dimas Custom Shop Black Ebony Board Floyd (Pre owned) is available at guitarguitar. Free next day delivery on orders over £199 or click and collect. You can even trade in your old music gear towards the purchase
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

That's a cool guitar. It's tempting

Comment

I love all black guitars
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

650 Quid?
        That's a bloody good deal! Let's hope that a UK JCFer gets to take that one home.
        (This one won't, 'cos he's skint. Arse.)

Comment

Yea... it`s a fantastic bargain.. it plays like a dream and looks killer.. but I ordered myself a Suhr! and in order to pay the rest off I traded her in

(dont worry, I haven't abandoned my love for Charvel!, my band are endorsing Suhr on our website)
          I still own a few Charvels and play them daily.

here`s a pic from when I first bought her

www.vendetta-theband.com
          www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
            (dont worry, I haven't abandoned my love for Charvel!, my band are endorsing Suhr on our website)[/IMG]
            Endorsements are supposed to work the other way around. I'd put some black tape over the Suhr logo until they start sending some chedder or free guitars your way.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              Endorsements are supposed to work the other way around. I'd put some black tape over the Suhr logo until they start sending some chedder or free guitars your way.
              Or black out the jackson logo and write suhr! I am almost positive Alexi Laiho did that during that one videotaped Wacken show. He plays his first ESP like later in the show, but the first song looks like a jackson RR1 with the jackson logo blacked out and then the ESP was written in white sharpie or white out! :ROTF: I have never said this outloud so I don't know if others agree, but it REALLY looks that way!
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                hehehe Some Chedder would be nice... I did get a bit knocked off the price but you don`t get anything for free unless your Reb Beach or Guthrie Govan!.
                Still, nothing from stopping me playing any other make of guitar on stage or in the studio.

We did try for a Charvel deal but we got jack all
                www.vendetta-theband.com
                www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Well the Charvel folks should check out your video for New Horizon . I saw that black pointy and the EVH. Stellar playing and tone! Which guitar did you like the best between the pointy and the EVH?

Comment

Cheerz man

Well, as far as tone goes I sort of prefered the EVH for that awesome pickup, that thing really screams.. but the pointy had that 80s Charvel mojo feel to it... something about the neck just made you want to shred!

Who ever bags that guitar will be blown away by the feel of the neck.. it has an even slim c feel to it that is super comfortable.
                    www.vendetta-theband.com
                    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I know what you mean about the neck of the pointy. I have a couple and it is my favorite. I am currently awaiting delivery of a Hum/Sc pointy I traded for. I Prefer the feel of the pointies to the new Pro Mods.

Comment

It`s gone! Well... that didnt take too long to sell . I wonder if anyone from JFC nabbed it?
                        Who ever it was, they got them themselves a great deal.

Pete.
                        www.vendetta-theband.com
                        www.vendetta-theband.com
                        www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I still LOOOOOOOVE the pointys. I want one, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                            I still LOOOOOOOVE the pointys. I want one, dammit!
                            I've got serious GAS for one too

Comment

ebony rules, got a rampage with that and wow, like a les paul custom without the weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X