Charvel #1783 STOLEN 3/6/10 in Long Beach, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel #1783 STOLEN 3/6/10 in Long Beach, CA

Pearlescent yellow, 1983 Charvel serial number 1783 stolen after a gig at the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA on Saturday 3/6/10.

Guitar has a gold Floyd Rose and a black nut with gold clamps. It has black and gold tuners. It is a pointy head with a maple neck. EMG X in the bridge and EMG SA in the middle and neck position. Factory H-S-S with a volume pot and a 5 way switch installed in the previous toggle switch's position.

This guitar belongs to a good friend of my store. He is a former employee and now works at the Charvel/Jackson custom shop. This is his all time favorite guitar and he is offering a reward for its safe return. You can contact me through this forum in a PM if you see anything about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Pics

Last edited by Chubtone; 03-09-2010, 08:15 PM.

That sucks ass.

Try posting on USAC as well - there's a bunch of Charvel guys who'll keep an eye open for it.
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
      That sucks ass.

Try posting on USAC as well - there's a bunch of Charvel guys who'll keep an eye open for it.
      I already posted it there and it was "Stickied" about 5 minutes after I posted it. I have better links for contacting me in that forum too.

Comment

That sucks man. Good luck, I hope you get your guitar back. Err well edit after I read your post, I hope your friend gets his guitar back. Still sucks =(.

Comment

This is why I NEVER let my gear out of my sight at any gigs. I hope he gets it back.
          Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
          www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Good luck to your friend. That truly sucks ass.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

BASTAAAAAAAAAAARRRDS!!!! Having been in your position, i can sympathize. Fuck i hate guitar thieving scum. Hope you find it, mate. AND get a little face time with the pricks responsible!

Comment

That blows. Hope he recovers it
                In addition - I hope he finds the dirtbag who took it...

Comment

Sorry to hear that man.. I`ve had guitars stolen in the past, hopefully you will get it back real soon.
                  I saw the scum who stole mine in court and he was just some scummy twat with nothing to do with music or creativity.. he was trying to sell them on to pay for his drug habit. C##NT!!!

BTW - It`s a beautiful guitar... good luck man.
                  www.vendetta-theband.com
                  www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Thieves suck. Great looking guitar. Hope he gets it back.

It probably goes without saying, but make sure he reports it to the police.

Comment

Having had my guitars stolen recently, I hope the thief gets hit by a bus, and then a train. And then some REALLY bad stuff happens to him.

Most of all, I hope your buddy gets his guitar back... Even one "just like it" won't ever quite be the same.

Comment

Might be a good idea to post this in the main online forums, like Harmony Central, Gear Page, Ultimate Guitar too?
                        http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Nice guitar..won't be hard to spot hope he gets it back soon..

Comment

Ebay and Craigslist need a plce in each section where people can post these things.

But then, most stolen stuff is usually sold off quick in face to face deals (pawn shops, etc) rather than wait for an auction.

Unless it was stolen by someone who knows what it is.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hit EVERY pawn shop in the area as well as outlying area. that's the first place pieces of shit thieves like that take them.

Comment

Working...
                              X