what is it charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought it for 400$ in Japan. Now think that it was too much..(
    Last edited by Svv; 03-13-2010, 07:33 AM.

Comment

If you bought it in Japan, it may not be a mutt. It could be a Japanese market guitar. The cavities for the singles aren't right for a 375 (or any other US market import), but Japanese market guitars did have cavities for tabbed singles. The DK-085-SSH here may be a match for your guitar:

Here's the 375 & 475 for comparison:

Comment

thank you
        may be you know what is it?

i can make more photo

Comment

The string locks are on wrong.

Comment

The white one is also a Japan market guitar. No idea of the model. And yes, you should turn those locks 90 degrees.

Comment

thanks, i did it)

Comment

white has original floyd rose and sound how stratocaster, but with humbakers. Itresting what is it can be. I wasn't see it in catalogs.
                Last edited by Svv; 03-18-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, there aren't many of the Japanese catalogs available online. My guess is that guitar is from the mid 1990s. There are a few guitars with that headstock shape & logo in the gallery at the Japanese J/C fansite (jacksonguitar.org), but I didn't see any models or years listed. Here's one:

http://www.jacksonguitar.org/gall/gall108.html
                  Last edited by dg; 03-14-2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    If you bought it in Japan, it may not be a mutt. It could be a Japanese market guitar. The cavities for the singles aren't right for a 375 (or any other US market import), but Japanese market guitars did have cavities for tabbed singles. The DK-085-SSH here may be a match for your guitar:

Here's the 375 & 475 for comparison:

http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....348&fullsize=1
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

[thread hijack]Hey SVV, do you still in Japan?[/thread hijack]
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

No, still Russia) My friend's parents live in Japan. Why are you asking?)

Comment

Originally posted by Svv View Post
                          No, still Russia) My friend's parents live in Japan. Why are you asking?)
                          Because as my title says, I am the Man in Japan

There are a couple of other members here who live in Japan (El Kabong and one other guy), although I haven't seen them post in a while.
                          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

it intresting.. are you saw this white guitar in Japonse cataloges?

Comment

Working...
                            X