Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all are slacking.

Its been up for almost an hour.

This is the Official Charvel® YouTube Channel. ©2009 JCMI, All Rights Reserved. CHARVEL and the distinctive headstock design commonly found on CHARVEL guitars are registered trademarks of FMIC under license to JCMI.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

wtf? that was the worst teaser ever! first of all, no amy in skimpy clothes. second, could anyone tell what the hell was what?

Comment

A slime green SoCal would be cool, but a slime green single hum with maple board would be killer

Comment

I see Rising Sun and Zebra graphics.

Comment

Just cause of this i am never looking at another Charvel again! *Goes back to barfing*

Comment

No seriously I think we're getting a Trans Green something or other and Ferrari Red Style 1 2H.

No idea what that third thing was, it looked black... Black single-hum?

Comment

enough with the slime green already! lol. I think we are good. no white again, even though that sells out the fastest. i agree on the white one hum, maple board. that would be the best seller EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Capelo View Post
                A slime green SoCal would be cool, but a slime green single hum with maple board would be killer
                isn't there already a green SD-1? is it called slime green? can't remember sorry. I don;t see the green being THAT popular. someone's gotta break that video down. all I see when I watch it is a seizure coming on.
                Last edited by fatstrat; 03-19-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

True, they already released a slime green San Dimas. That's why I thought this time around it must be either a wild card or a So-Cal.

Comment

I see orange, flat black and slime green. I think alot of people are going to be buying white pickguards and pink pickups if that slime green is what I think it is. Pierce your clavicles and get a fan down by your pedal board to blow your hair back and get ready to cut some heads with Ralph Macchio or turn Alcatrazz into a really weird sounding band. :ROTF:

Mmmmmmm. Orange with chrome hardware, double creams and cream rings but only if it's a maple board.

Comment

Geez these vids are annoying!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                        get a fan down by your pedal board to blow your hair back
                        Check!
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

From the way they've strategically placed the sheet over it I think the slime green is a Socal. I think the ferrari red is going to be a San Dimas style 1 2H.

Comment

So much for the Wildcard being no 8th batch. That's crap.
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

1)Slime green So.Cal
                              2)Candy Tangerine SD1hum /sc
                              3)Flat Black 1 hum

Comment

Working...
                              X