No announcement yet.

New Guitar Day! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo retouching? It looks really dodgy around the pickup selector and string lock screws.

You can see there how the flame clearly ends on the arm bevel without wrapping around to the side of the guitar. In the OPs pics the flame goes past the arm bavel and around the side of the guitar and onto the case. I've never seen that happen with a simple contrast hike. Not trying to say that whoever did the photos is trying to mislead anyone, im just saying that i think whoever retouched the photo did a fairly average job.

(edit: just re-read what you said about contrast and realised i misread what you said, its late on a Saturday night here heh. Still it seems unlikely as i've never seen that happen but... i guess its plausible.)
    Last edited by Zaneus; 03-20-2010, 09:37 AM.
    THIS IS MY POST
    Thanks for reading

Comment

I played one at Sam Ass Wednesday. Nice guitar.

Comment

What, whoa - Photoshop? Are you all kidding? LOL, you all need to get out more. The conspiracy theorists are out in force here. Why the heck would I Photoshop a simple pic of a guitar? Jeez.

Originally posted by alanhindle View Post
        Very nice indeed!

BTW, what case have you got there and how snug is the fit?
        It's an SKB that I had here and it fits the guitar perfectly.
        Last edited by Scream And Fly; 03-20-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

The Pleasure was ours & Thank you for your support! We are glad you are happy with your purchase! Keep rockin' Bro!

Originally posted by Scream And Fly View Post
          Thanks to Willoughby Music, I got this new Charvel SD1. Everything on it is perfect - neck joint is great, action is low, and the bridge posts are perfectly straight. This thing is freakin incredible. This is my first Charvel and I can't believe I haven't owned one sooner. Unbelievable guitar.

Comment

WTG man! Enjoy it!

Comment

This guitar is not photoshopped.. People know this graphic is available! Why would you ever produce something on computer that exists!!!

The pic is just very zingy... I should know as I am a digital artist working for a company that uses photoshop a damn lot!

Here`s my work link... www.atomhawk.com

Cool Guitar BTW
              www.vendetta-theband.com
              www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Take it easy Bro! Maybe his camera has a setting to make the colors stand out better. I know my Nikon D200 does. He would know if he used photo shop or not....& why would he lie about it? It's not like he is selling the guitar, he just bought the thing. We should all be happy for him instead of picking at his picture. It is a great picture & the guitar is a cool guitar that has a worthy picture posted on jcfonline. I mean as jcf members aren't we all celebrating Jackson/Charvel guitars because we are a part of the Jackson/Charvel Family.

Plus I know its real since he bought the guitar from us. So in the case you are indeed wrong.

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
                This guitar is not photoshopped.. People know this graphic is available! Why would you ever produce something on computer that exists!!!

The pic is just very zingy... I should know as I am a digital artist working for a company that uses photoshop a damn lot!

Here`s my work link... www.atomhawk.com

Cool Guitar BTW
                Last edited by jacksonpc1; 03-21-2010, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                  Take it easy Bro! Maybe his camera has a setting to make the colors stand out better. I know my Nikon D200 does. He would know if he used photo shop or not....& why would he lie about it? It's not like he is selling the guitar, he just bought the thing. We should all be happy for him instead of picking at his picture. It is a great picture & the guitar is a cool guitar that has a worthy picture posted on jcfonline. I mean as jcf members aren't we all celebrating Jackson/Charvel guitars because we are a part of the Jackson/Charvel Family.

Plus I know its real since he bought the guitar from us. So in the case you are indeed wrong.
                  Yes I know! Thats what I was saying .. it`s real, he bought it.. and it`s lovely ... (read my quote.. I`m happy for him and it`s not photoshopped)

Now did you spot the hidden ghostly photoshopped face in the reflection of the guitar.... only joking!!!
                  www.vendetta-theband.com
                  www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Sorry Bro! I over looked I guess...so many people slam others the littlest reason.
                    Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
                    Yes I know! Thats what I was saying .. it`s real, he bought it.. and it`s lovely ... (read my quote.. I`m happy for him and it`s not photoshopped)

Now did you spot the hidden ghostly photoshopped face in the reflection of the guitar.... only joking!!!

Comment

Beautiful! Nice score. Enjoy!

Comment

Damn nice Charvie!!
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah pretty cool graphic,congrats man
                          Addicted to that Rush..

Comment

I saw one of those at Sam Ash, and I can tell you it is not photoshopped. The flame is very bright and stands out alot more in person than the pics you see on the Charvel web site. The web site pics don't do it justice- I'm thinking of getting one myself

Comment

Noice!

Comment

We have one more left.....check it out on the Willoughby Music forum page on jcfonline. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104093
                                Originally posted by jmh151 View Post
                                I saw one of those at Sam Ash, and I can tell you it is not photoshopped. The flame is very bright and stands out alot more in person than the pics you see on the Charvel web site. The web site pics don't do it justice- I'm thinking of getting one myself
                                Last edited by jacksonpc1; 03-23-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X