No announcement yet.

New Guitar Day! (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Can't wait to get somewthing that nice.

Comment

Cool. Now let's see a video of this guitar in action. I want to see the flames coming off your fingers!
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Neat. Is that an actual paint job or a dot matrix computer graphic under the clear like some of the George Lynch ESPs?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Neat. Is that an actual paint job or a dot matrix computer graphic under the clear like some of the George Lynch ESPs?
          I saw it up close, and it sure appears to be paint. It's drastically different from the graphics on Dean import guitars-which look like cheap dot matrix graphics

Comment

Wicked sweet.

Comment

Very cool - the black and flames go well with a maple board.

Glad that you've finally joined the Charvel "club". You'll enjoy the guitar.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Thanks everyone, this guitar has already turned into one of my all-time favorites. I can't believe how amazing the neck is. I always heard Charvel necks were great, but I figured it was hype. No way, this neck is killer. It feels just right with that oiled finish.

The flames are definitely paint. I would not have bought this if it were a laminate or some type of graphic veneer. It's extremely bright and looks much nicer in person. I'm keeping this guitar forever.

Comment

good score dude congrats enjoy

Comment

its just where the tip of the flame wraps a littel over the body
                    nice axe man

Comment

Verry Nice.
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I played this guitar again today. I think I'm in love. But Sam Ass wants $1100 out the door.

"It's rare" "Only 100 made" b.s. spewing from their mouth.

Comment

Quit Bitchin.You know you want it.Just do it..................................
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

LOL! This would be my biggest guitar purchase since your Bengal SL2H, which I still love and cherish.

Many thanks again Reverand!

P.S. tone wise, they are very, very similar with the same pickups (59n and TB4b). I'd be overlapping tones with these two guitars. Playing wise they are quite different.
                            Last edited by DonP; 04-15-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X