Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of '95 San Dimas III?

Hi all,
    I've lurked here for a while, but I'm an officially registered noob now.

Wondering what the guitar in the title might be worth in really good condition.

Thanks!!

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll give you $420 if it's in really REALLY good condition.
        Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
        www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

We need to see it.....
          It's not your job to be as confused as Nigel....

Comment

Actually I was thinking about buying one. Should I seriously expect to pay under 5 bills?

Comment

It looks like this only in green.

Comment

I've got one in honey-burst. Let me ask you a ? rocknroller, what does your mini-switch do? mine just turns on the humbucker, full volume, regardless of where the 5-way switch or volume is....btw, it's my fav, I wish I could find another....
                Last edited by darnoc; 03-26-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

I've seen them go for at least $1000, once in a while a green or purple on pops up on ebay.

Comment

Here's mine

Comment

Nice Darnoc!
                      On the one I'm looking at, that's what the mini toggle does too. I guess it's kind of a cool feature as a sort of on-board booster for solos huh?

Let me ask you a ?. One thing I'm not sure about it how the 5 way is positioned just under and between the knobs. Makes it a little harder to quickly flick between pups. Or do you find that you just get used to it?

Comment

This was my first guitar w/a 5-way, so I don't have a comparison. I'm thinking of putting a different pickup in it and using the mini-switch as a coil-tap.

Comment

I originally thought the mini was a coil tap. In my mind it would make more sense. I mean it's not hard to flick the 5 way and roll up your volume if you want the bucker. If I get the guitar I'll probably do the same mod. I like your thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by darnoc View Post
                            I'm thinking of putting a different pickup in it and using the mini-switch as a coil-tap.
                            Originally posted by rocknroller View Post
                            I originally thought the mini was a coil tap. In my mind it would make more sense. I mean it's not hard to flick the 5 way and roll up your volume if you want the bucker. If I get the guitar I'll probably do the same mod. I like your thinking.

Awwwwww!!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I got an extra neck from one of these. anyone wanna trade towards a so cal neck? or is that a member only thing. damnit, im just gonna pay the fee. i fuckin hate ebay.

Comment

Working...
                              X