Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th Batch PDF

Click here

Pfft apart from the Snake, this is pretty borrrring . Then again, they haven't really done anything to the guitar over the years. They just don't offer the same colors and graphics every year, right ?. Still i dig the snake, probably cause of the matching fender headstock. sick

Comment

I've got GAS for the Primer SD1-1 -Looks great right off the line
      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Well that's pretty freakin' boring.
        Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
        www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
          Those pics in the PDF's never really capture how cool the guitars look. They always look better in the videos and then always look way better in person.

People always have complaints but then almost every batch is sold out completely.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
            +1

I guess I'll have to wait til the 9th batch...

Comment

Slime Green SoCal, CT Style 1, and a Matte Black one-pickup-wonder? EVH basecoated already, eh?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I cant wait to see where people go with these (green meanie anyone?).

Comment

im kinda surprised the 1 pickup model isnt a regular option
                  https://soundcloud.com/benjammin420/funkapus

Comment

I've been waiting for the one hum maple FB for a very long time now, so I'm actually very happy. I think this is going to be my first Charvel

Comment

Dont care about the rest,

but the Matt Black 1 Hum model is a modders dream.. Now anyone with a spray can or a more talented budding airbrush artist can have their own signature look...
                      Mark my words, that matt black wont last long with wear and tear, its real easy to scratch, chip ..I know as I use to own a matt guitar myself.

Plus a Silver Floyd for the win .

We should have a custom graphic competition, with Mike Learn as the judge!

Pete.
                      www.vendetta-theband.com
                      www.vendetta-theband.com
                      www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Very underwhelming.
                        Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

I know people always end up complaining, but I've liked pretty much every batch so far. This one, however, is extremely boring.

Comment

Looks like s pretty killer batch to me. The rosewod neck on my SD is killer. Now you two hum fans can experience it. Love the slimer so cal
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

itsnot complaining so much, its just that after the last batch i think we were all expecting alot more from charvel.. i REALLY wanted a H/S model..
                              if theyre gonna go back to just switching colours around on existing models..at least get some colours right, like ROBINS EGG BLUE to replace that seasick colour, and a brilliant white insted of that weird off-white polar crap
                              and also, WHERE IS GOLD HARDWARE?!
                              specwise its not worst batch ever
                              but in terms of living upto expectations..this was truly WORST BATCH EVER!!

Comment

Working...
                              X