8th Batch PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capelo View Post
    I know it is slightly off topic, so apologies if this is not the best place to post. I am thinking about getting the new flat black single hum and have it refinished. Do you guys know if this finish is like a primer on which you can directly paint, or do I need to get it sanded before repainting the guitar? Thanks

Have not seen it in person, but if you are going with a solid color you should be able to scuff it up and re-shoot it without sanding it all the way down.

I thought the same thing... that thing is a skull and some blood drips away from being a really cool budget DeMartini replica.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I was thinking about a rising sun graphic. I really dig the orange/yellow they did for NAMM, but $3,000 is out of my budget. So, this could be the ideal platform to make a replica. I better start thinking about ordering one, I don't think they'll last long.

Comment

so when does the 8th batch come out???? what are the colors???
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Candy Tangy SD1

Slime Green SoCal

Flat Black SD 1H
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

hmmmm the flat black with chrome hardware looks interesting.........
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I'd do a black/white EVH stripe job on that one. That would look pretty cool.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

I'm liking the green socal alot! Which is strange for me since I'm not a big fan of Picguards. I'm thinking, if I can scrape the money up for one, changing the pickguard out for a white pearloid one. That would look pretty hot I think. Since I like the dimarzios, I'd leave them in, but it'd be nice if they were white or even cream/black zebra. Maybe some white covers? Oh well, they'd still match the hardware. Still brainstorming more ideas.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                X