No announcement yet.

8Th Batch Vid is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh please, oh please, oh please let them offer a dinky body style, and vintage trem as a bridge option. And then if I could choose from a bunch of colors, that would be perfect for me.

You guys think the prices would then go up again or would they stay at what they are now?
    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by thesparkeffect View Post
      Are you serious? Now this is down right silly.
      No, that was a bad Chubtone joke. But, some of the stuff has been pretty funny...... and stuff that I just routinely change out on any guitar I buy. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
        Oh please, oh please, oh please let them offer a dinky body style, and vintage trem as a bridge option. And then if I could choose from a bunch of colors, that would be perfect for me.
        What he said...

Comment

Carvin?

So maybe how Carvin does their guitars? That would be awesome in my book. Hope to find out something soon, even if the 8th batch is just being released.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
            ...others who don't want to buy them because they come with the wrong brand of strings on them :ROTF:
            Originally posted by thesparkeffect View Post
            Are you serious? Now this is down right silly.

See that cartoon guy rolling & laughing? That means it's a joke, son!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Would pointies be to much to ask? (ducks)
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Buy 'em up now! Collectors items! Damn, now I wish I left my black San Dimas stock!
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  Buy 'em up now! Collectors items! Damn, now I wish I left my black San Dimas stock!
                  Your black San Dimas rules. Coolest one I've seen so I'd leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                    Your black San Dimas rules. Coolest one I've seen so I'd leave it.
                    If that's not an invitation for a couple of pics, I don't know what is!

Blank yo!

Comment

Maybe they'll start doing imports again, with FMIC having them built overseas for much less $$$.
                      http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

A Fender rep in Manchester showed me a brochure full of Japanese Strat heads in late 2007. He said that they were due to be released in 2009. Nothing yet of course...he reckoned that they would retail at around the £500 mark, I told him I'd have one in every colour.

Comment

looking forward to what is next......
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Well Mike said we were way off with the "import" guess. I think the "semi-custom" order thing is a possibility - stores can order some stock from base options, and if they don't have it, you can order it. Its like you walk into the store and say, "well, I love this guitar but I'd like it in white." And the sales guy can be like, "no problem, bro, we'll order one up."

Charvel could mass produce the parts up to a certain inventory level, stock the common stuff (white, black, red, green) in masses and do a $100 up charge on other colors - just like Strats are an upcharge for sunbursts. I think they reduce some of the efficiency from mass production, but they'll gain in not overproducing and flooding eBay with 800 candy magenta bodies NOBODY wants.
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Sounds like a good plan, Grandturk. Would also overcome the "I'd buy it, if only it had chrome hardware/a rosewood neck/single hum/picture of George Clinton embedded into fretboard/time machine!" objections
                              http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                                I think the "semi-custom" order thing is a possibility

Charvel could mass produce the parts up to a certain inventory level, stock the common stuff (white, black, red, green) in masses and do a $100 up charge on other colors.

Something like a "Charvel Select" Line
                                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                                X