• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guitar of the month

hear me out...
    i ride bmx bikes, and im registered on some bmx forum
    and they have a "bike of the month" thing going on
    basically there is a thread for nominating bikes(cant nominate your own), and people can second the nomination and nominate as many bikes as they like
    top 5 bikes that get most nominations go up in another thread for voting, then of course the bike with most votes wins bike of the month, cant vote your own bike still..
    but seeing chubtones white relic'd charvel just then made me think we should have a "GOTH"(guitar of the month)..
    not just for charvel, charvel & jackson both included, usa and import too
    dunno whether i posted this in the right bit really but..
    anybody like that idea? i think it'd be killer
    plus it would give an extra incentive to get modding your axe up to look awesome!

^^oh and also, just realised, to actually nominate guitars we'll need pics, so there should be a seperate thread just for uploading pics/specs of your guitar

Comment

^^just incase my explanation on how it all works is a little vague..

take at look at how its been done there
      i know its bikes, but the idea is there

Comment

We used to have a Guitar of the month until a couple years or so ago. There was a member on here that passed away and his guitar was left up there for a while as a sort of memorial to him I think. After that it was taken off the board. I don't know all the details about it though or if the Admins would consider putting another one up or not.

Comment

Working...
        X