Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Flamer models "LIMITED" still, or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Flamer models "LIMITED" still, or what?

HAHA. FLAMER models. that was an accident. I was trying to abbreviate while eating mini-wheats. lol. anyways, the new PDF release is sorta confusing. maybe it was covered somewhere else and I missed it. are they still limited, or are they now part of the last batch in a second run?
    Last edited by fatstrat; 03-30-2010, 11:59 PM.

Originally posted by fatstrat View Post
    HAHA. FLAMER models. that was an accident. I was trying to abbreviate while eating mini-wheats. lol. anyways, the new PDF release is sorta confusing. maybe it was covered somewhere else and I missed it. are they still limited, or are they now part of the last batch in a second run?
    There is no second batch of these limited release guitars. They're just on the flyer for some reason. I'm sure the run of 25 blue flames are sold out everywhere but the yellow flames are still around. Those were limited to 100.

Comment

that's kinda weird. they have other limited models they left out, like the white sd-1 with chrome hardware.

Comment

Because that white sd1 was a special order for a single store.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

They have a flamed one at Sam Ash near me. Also the same store that had the limited white ones has a flamed one.

The white ones sold out.

Comment

Sam Ash on Rt 22 in NJ had the Flame Up model last weekend or so.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              Sam Ash on Rt 22 in NJ had the Flame Up model last weekend or so.
              Yeah, The Sam Ash in Raleigh had one a couple of weeks ago, but it was gone when I went in there last week.
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

We left the Flame guitars on the "Price List" because they are still in stores. Plus they tie the sheet together!

Thanks to all that have explained everything else!

Comment

just curious, does anyone else here own a blue flame model?
                  Proud endorser of:
                  Steve Clayton Inc. http://www.steveclayton.com
                  GLS Audio http://www.glsaudio.com
                  Orange County Speaker http://www.speakerrepair.com/

Comment

Yeah, someone does. They posted pics too, it looked nice.

Comment

The Sam Ash near me hasn't stocked any of the Pro Mods and were reluctant to order a tele style for me. Now they have a hot rod flame in the store IN ITS OWN DISPLAY CASE ! All I can think is "If you think thats cool, you should've seen some of the other ones."

Comment

Originally posted by Grawnday View Post
                        The Sam Ash near me hasn't stocked any of the Pro Mods and were reluctant to order a tele style for me. Now they have a hot rod flame in the store IN ITS OWN DISPLAY CASE ! All I can think is "If you think thats cool, you should've seen some of the other ones."
                        Same with the one here. Other that the Flame Up, the only Pro Mod they've ever had in stock was a socal they took in on a trade. Would like to have been able to give one of the SDs a test drive. I'm not really the "mail order" type when it comes to guitars. I've done it, but I'd be more likely to buy one in the store, especially if it's a model I've never tried before.
                        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I went into a Sam Ash in Ontario, CA a few months ago and they had at least a dozen new Pro Models hanging on the wall. It looked really cool with all the colors. They had a nice selection.
                          Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                          www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by maltomario View Post
                            just curious, does anyone else here own a blue flame model?
                            Yep, I got one haven't taken any pix of it yet. Been too busy blasting it through my Snakeskin Soldano 1/2 stack or Marshall Class 5
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                            X