Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking into purchasing a charvel possibly, HELP! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKAY!!!!! well thanks guys for the help in telling me how great the guitars are because ... well yes i purchased one wohooo it's a pagan gold so-cal the cheapest I could find these guitars brand new was the suggested retail price of 1099... EVERYWHERE:think: I was going for a used one to save a few hundred for other things, but to my luck I found these pagan gold so-cals on sale for 800 brand new, along with some damn HST taxes... but free shipping. Hooray!!! I'll try to get some pictures put up as soon as she comes !!!! I've even decided to upgrade the floyd a little by replacing the tremolo block with some material similar to brass (got the idea from the floyd upgrades site) and later, add in a brass spring claw for some more easy tone to pull out of the baby :ROTF: once again thanks for all your help! hope it comes in soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudociliak View Post
      OKAY!!!!! well thanks guys for the help in telling me how great the guitars are because ... well yes i purchased one wohooo it's a pagan gold so-cal the cheapest I could find these guitars brand new was the suggested retail price of 1099... EVERYWHERE:think: I was going for a used one to save a few hundred for other things, but to my luck I found these pagan gold so-cals on sale for 800 brand new, along with some damn HST taxes... but free shipping. Hooray!!! I'll try to get some pictures put up as soon as she comes !!!! I've even decided to upgrade the floyd a little by replacing the tremolo block with some material similar to brass (got the idea from the floyd upgrades site) and later, add in a brass spring claw for some more easy tone to pull out of the baby :ROTF: once again thanks for all your help! hope it comes in soon!!!
      I added brass blocks from floydupgrades.com to both my Charvels. It was cheaper than buying MIG floyds to replace the Korean made units. I may end up buying MIG floyds for these guitars eventually...but the brass upgrades were a nice little mod to the existing hardware. It's certainly not night and day difference...but it does brighten things up a bit.
      Good luck man
      Todd M

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rudociliak View Post
          Oh my God Rudo. Remember our deal, I get to play it second

Comment

yes I know, hahaha

Comment

Congrats, I just bought 2. Can't wait til they get here!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

haha cool man, I hope mine is in soon! :P

Comment

OMG ITS SHIPPING BLARGABLARGBARGBARGAVAGGGB only like a few hours from my location as well. surprise!!!!

Comment

I haven't heard about my 1st one shipping yet
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

oh I'm sure it will happen soon

Comment

Working...
                      X