batch 8 wild card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batch 8 wild card

the flat black single hum sd... has anybody done a paintjob on one of these yet?
    i cant wait to see what people will be doing with these, im planning on getting one as soon as i can get my baretta sold!

Checked one out today at my local Guitar store.. plays great and the paint job should be easy to modify.. watch this space as I could be pulling the trigger this weekend.
    Going to put my own art on there ( just havent decided what yet )

Here`s my art studio link, just so you can see what sort of art I do.. and that might make it on the body!

www.atomhawk.com
    www.vendetta-theband.com
    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Damn Pete, that is some really nice work. I'd love to see some of it on a guitar. If you decide to pull the trigger on the wild card and paint it, please post the results.

Comment

wow, nice artwork! cant wait to see what you do with the wild card if you do go for it!

Comment

Cheers guys,

Will be stopping by the shop on Monday to make the purchase So in the near future I`ll give you guys a shortlist of the art I may be choosing.
          Havent decided if I`m gonna airbrush it old school (Which I havent done in years) or go down the digital route and get it screened on and clear coated.

I paint digitally these days so I may have to re learn my airbrush skills

might be a slow burner as I am super busy at work at the moment (working on a Movie, tv show and about 4 Video games!) but the summer seems perfect for a project like this.

Cheers.
          Pete.
          www.vendetta-theband.com
          www.atomhawk.com
          www.vendetta-theband.com
          www.atomhawk.com

Comment

You are one talented mofo!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X