Is the Charvel production series done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, changing "in a big way" usually indicates something...big

If it's not Japan or other non-USA manufacture, then perhaps they're going to be built in the Jackson side of the building by Jackson employees?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      then perhaps they're going to be built in the Jackson side of the building by Jackson employees?
      In other words...they're switching from stratheads to pointys!?!?

How 'bout the stratheads continue to be made on the Fender side and the pointys are made by the Jackson side?

Comment

I think it going to be Bionic will be personally carving the body blanks with his tallywhacker...

What?!? You didn't think it was his arm that was bionic did you?
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
          In other words...they're switching from stratheads to pointys!?!?

How 'bout the stratheads continue to be made on the Fender side and the pointys are made by the Jackson side?
          I dunno, it's not like the Jackson guys don't know how to do a Strathead. Maybe they're all going to have Tele heads instead
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I heard a rumour. Remember, I was real close with the 8th batch colors and layout.
            Production models will be made in the CS
            Real OFR
            Schaller tuners
            Fewer # of guitars made
            Price increase

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
              I heard a rumour. Remember, I was real close with the 8th batch colors and layout.
              Production models will be made in the CS
              Real OFR
              Schaller tuners
              Fewer # of guitars made
              Price increase
              I don't understand why they would do this. One of the most attractive features of the production line was the reasonable price. I think increased price, even if they are made in custom shop, will equal drastic decrease in sales. Of course this is just my opinion.

I wish they would go the other direction. Real Charvel stratheads made in Japan. This keeps the price at a very reasonable point and the quality is still great.
              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I hope they keep them the way they are.

I want a San Dimas Style 1!
                I like EL34s.

Comment

I will add that this info came from a guy that knows a guy. He was pretty close with the 8th batch specs? Bionic, in a previous post did say "it would be wise to get in on the current pro mods".

Comment

Does anyone know how long this run will go for? Estimates?
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

Does anyone know how long this run will go for? Estimates?
                      It's not how long, It's how many. they only make 150 of each for the us market and 150 for the rest of the world.

Comment

In that case, NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FEED THE GAS WITH CHARVEL UNLESS I SAY SO.
                        I like EL34s.

Comment

This is not happening. I can't say yet...but I obviously don't want you guys taking this particular idea all the way down the rabbit hole!!! It's way off... BUT YES, I will re-iterate, it would be a good idea, to snatch up the CHARVEL USA PRODUCTION MODEL SERIES guitars still in stock at your dealers.

Comment

You're killing me here, Bionic! What's not happening? What is happening? What does this all mean? Oh, the humanity!
                            -------------------------
                            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                              You're killing me here, Bionic! What's not happening? What is happening? What does this all mean? Oh, the humanity!
                              It means he's sitting in his office/cube in AZ laughing at your speculations.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Here's a possibility...

Comment

Working...
                                X