No announcement yet.

I have a UPS tracking number...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't tell you how awesome this is for me. This is one of the first guitars I ever coveted. It's everything that got me into playing in the first place. When I was in junior high, we used to sit with Hit Parader & Circus magazines, and draw the guitars we thought were the coolest. Guess what was the first one I ever drew? RATT has always been at the top of my favorite bands list, and Warren and Robbin will always make my top 5 favorite guitarists.

I bought this one slightly used. Just a little fretboard smudginess, but otherwise, pretty much mint. Just enough play on it so I don't have to freak out just by touching it. It plays awesome. The guy had the action RIDICULOUSLY LOW, so I bumped it up just a tad. The pickup is H_O_T_T_T!! I was expecting it to have more of the mannerisms of a JB, but it's different. I like it.

The search for more is underway... Stay tuned. I think this thread will grow over the next week or so.

Comment

Sweet. I think you need to bring that to the northwest suburbs for me to try out.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I originally never liked that graphic but seeing the up close shot of it has really made me do a 180. For some reason I thought the art was more crude than it is. The writing on this says "Rondon" as well right?
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yes, it says Rondon - it rearry does.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            I originally never liked that graphic but seeing the up close shot of it has really made me do a 180. For some reason I thought the art was more crude than it is. The writing on this says "Rondon" as well right?
            It's almost 3D in real life. It looks much better than the pics you see around the web.

Comment

Congrats man

Very cool, I was trying to guess what u had coming.. and for some strange reason I thought of a Dimartini Sig (but the Snakeskin model) how wierd is that.. not exactly right but I was close!

It`s a real beauty... enjoy!

Pete.
              www.vendetta-theband.com
              www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Looks great, man. Congrats. That's definitely a classic.

Comment

That's a cool guitar, especially with the man's signature on the back of the headstock. Definitely an iconic axe.

Congrats!
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I'm thinking about adding the Big Block to the trem, and maybe throwing a D-Tuna on it, but I think after this and what is lurking just below the surface still :think: :idea: (but no tracking info yet...), I might have to let the smoke clear from my wallet before modding to real Warren spec.

Comment

Originally posted by JediHalen View Post
                      Congrats man

Very cool, I was trying to guess what u had coming.. and for some strange reason I thought of a Dimartini Sig (but the Snakeskin model) how wierd is that.. not exactly right but I was close!

It`s a real beauty... enjoy!

Pete.
                      Thanks! Thought about the Snake, but I'm a fan of the full-size bodies. Maybe some day... I might just have a custom one built instead though. I've had lots of "slither-y" guitars though, so they aren't quite as "special"...

Comment

Love that guitar, I'd have to throw chrome hardware on it though, just looks better with chrome in my opinion. I keep saying that's what I am buying next, but haven't had the xtra cash in a while. Oh well, enjoy that one, it's beautiful!

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy the crossed swords.

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                          The pickup is H_O_T_T_T!! I was expecting it to have more of the mannerisms of a JB, but it's different. I like it.
                          Like I've said, the RTM is like a JB on steroids. Great pickup!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                            Congrats! Enjoy the crossed swords.

Like I've said, the RTM is like a JB on steroids. Great pickup!
                            Ever had a chance to compare it to the pickup in the EVH Art Series?

Comment

Working...
                            X