No announcement yet.

Got the tracking number...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a 20 second session over my lunch. STFU, ya bastage...

Comment

Wow, I swear I posted on this earlier. I guess I didn't submit. My favorite Warren D sig by far. Love it!
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Wow!

Killer man!

With the coin you've dropped over the past month on DeMartini sigs I'm way jealous.

If it were me, my wife and I would be going "round and round"

Absolutely love it.

Cheers,
        Chris

Comment

I got pretty good deals on them and sold 3 other guitars, so it's all good. But yeah, purchase slow downs are in effect for sure. It's dream guitar time for me though, so I'm sure I'll be satisfied...for a little bit...

Comment

I forgot to comment on this... Holy SHIT that looks fukkin' sweet. I don't think I've seen that graphic in person in my neck of the woods. Swords & Rising Sun, yes, but not the skull. Love it!!!
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              I forgot to comment on this... Holy SHIT that looks fukkin' sweet. I don't think I've seen that graphic in person in my neck of the woods. Swords & Rising Sun, yes, but not the skull. Love it!!!
              Thanks! I really looks awesome in person for sure. I'm much more impressed with it now that I have it than when I was lusting after it. I played it for about two hours last night - I switched all my fiddles back to 10's...my fingers are a bit tender today!! Better play more...

Comment

Working...
              X