No announcement yet.

Hot Rodded ProMod! More Guitar Poon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, I'm close enough. Will be lurking in the lobby, holding a sign that says, "Will paint apartment cheep 4 u". Your wife will jump at this opportunity, knowing that while guitars get painted, walls never do.

When she leaves me alone for a minute to grab something at Duane Reed I will have my moment.

If you want your ProMods they'll be down on St. Mark's, laying on a blanket, next to some other things.

Comment

Good luck getting past my guitar-guard dog:

-------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I shall simply wait till your wife takes that vicious beast to crush one out in front of the Gingerman while Mommy tips a few back.

Forgot about the Murray/Smith pair....Is there a freight elevator?

Comment

I've alerted my doormen to your threats and they are on the lookout - gotta start saving for a larger Christmas bonus for those guys now.

Blank yo!

Comment

Sick!

Comment

Dang, that's cool! I want Mike to re-finish mine. I sent him a message about it but no reply yet.

Comment

That came out fantastic!

Comment

Did you email me? Many times people email my wife. Resend the inquiry. I get back with everyone who gets a hold of me. [email protected]
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

granturk, that is a cool fuggin guitar. nice.

Do you live in the elegant abode of one Elwood Blues??
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                      Did you email me? Many times people email my wife. Resend the inquiry. I get back with everyone who gets a hold of me. [email protected]
                      Hi Mike, just forwarded the inquiry to you. Thanks!

Comment

GT, that looks friggin bad ass! I love everything about it ...well except that it's not mine.

BTW, do you recall where you bought those cream pickup rings? I want to swap the black rings on my pro mod but I want to make sure the screw holes match up. heh, I said screw holes.

Comment

The pickup rings were off Musicians Friend or from Guitar Center - they were "proline" parts. The color's a little off from the dimarzio color, but they work.
                          Blank yo!

Comment

I used Allparts "PC-0745-028 - Humbucking Pickup Rings Non-slanted Cream" for my green double-hum and they match up great to the DiMarzio pickups, but you have to buy two packages to get two thin rings (or sand down the thicker one.)

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                              I used Allparts "PC-0745-028 - Humbucking Pickup Rings Non-slanted Cream" for my green double-hum and they match up great to the DiMarzio pickups, but you have to buy two packages to get two thin rings (or sand down the thicker one.)
                              Yeah - that's what I did with the ones I used - except I returned the tall rings in a single package and got 1/2 my money back.
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Sweet, thanks gentlemen. I'll take a look at MF and APs.

Comment

Working...
                                X