My dog pissed on my promod gig bag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog pissed on my promod gig bag...

I laughed when I saw the thread about the guy getting his RR1 pissed on by his cat, but my dog pissed on my charvel gig bag this morning... and some of my clothes. Karma for laughing I suppose, but I didn't get hit as bad as he did as my guitar wasn't inside!

Even though it came with the guitar I think I'm going to toss it considering I use a hard case anyways.
    "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

You sure it wasn't an ex-band member in the back seat of your car?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

you could try washing it.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Positive and I resolved the hell out of it after I washed my rug 4 times over. I don't care if I clean up something in the living room but in my bedroom.. that's my sanctuary so I'm a real neat freak about anything there along with my belongings.
        "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Well............. LMAO, but anyway, I laughed so hard at the guys RR1 getting pissed on, you're just the unlucky guy that gets owned by karma
          Gear

Jackson DXMG
          Jackson JS30RR
          Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
          Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
          Blackstar HT5H
          Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
          Marshall JCM 800 2203
          Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Just chug a 1/2 liter of vodka and puke on the gigbag - that will kill the dog piss smell.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              I believe semi-bizarre anime would have to be involved for this to happen...
              Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                Just chug a 1/2 liter of vodka and puke on the gigbag - that will kill the dog piss smell.
                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

The guy got his RR1 shat on by his cat, to be exact.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                    The guy got his RR1 shat on by his cat, to be exact.
                    Yes, that was a great thread (not for the shit-e, but for the rest of us). The great debate, how to remove shit stains from your white guitar.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I went over a buddys house to jam once and his dalmation dog pissed on my Line 6 AX2 amp. I took the hint and bought something with tubes! HA HA!

As for the gig bag, I think it could wash out pretty easily. If nothing else just put in in the bath tub with some oxy clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X