Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Charvel case for Sand Dimas 1-2H

Hi All,

OK, this is my first post so forgive me for the newbie question about a 'proper case' for a Charvel San Dimas 1-2h. I know I can just get a SKB66 case or ATA etc. something similiar.

But, I wanted to ask the question on if there is a 'Charvel' case for the 2010 models that is a molded case and not the 'comes with a gigbag' answer.

I just picked up a new San Dimas Candy Blue style 1-2h and wanted to also order a Charvel case to match nicely with the new purchase? Anything out there?

Thanks in advance!
    Charvel Sand Dimas 1-2h, EVH Wolfgang; Ernie Ball Music Man JP Model; Epi Les Paul Custom; Ibanez RG; Ovation Acoustic/Elec.: Splawn Quick Rod, Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, 2 Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Lynch Series Cabinets, Line 6 Flextone III, Line 6 POD XT Pro w/FBV. Carvin TS100 power amp, Digitech GSP-2101, Korg rack tuner, Wampler Clean Buffer Pedal, EVH-Phase90, MXR-ZWylde-OD, EVH-Flanger, Dunlop Cry Baby.

No - there is no "Charvel" case. Even Custom Shop Charvels come with unbranded G&G cases.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Thanks Grandturk......I was figuring that. Any recommendations on a case for a new Sand Dimas? Any links? Thanks again
      Charvel Sand Dimas 1-2h, EVH Wolfgang; Ernie Ball Music Man JP Model; Epi Les Paul Custom; Ibanez RG; Ovation Acoustic/Elec.: Splawn Quick Rod, Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, 2 Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Lynch Series Cabinets, Line 6 Flextone III, Line 6 POD XT Pro w/FBV. Carvin TS100 power amp, Digitech GSP-2101, Korg rack tuner, Wampler Clean Buffer Pedal, EVH-Phase90, MXR-ZWylde-OD, EVH-Flanger, Dunlop Cry Baby.

Comment

I've got mine in either G&G Fender cases or a Jackson Adrian Smith skb-style case. TKL cases will work, too. The kind you get with new Fender Am Std strats.
        Blank yo!

Comment

How about this one from SKB.....strat style. My assumtion is yes since it is a strat case but didnt know if anyone is using this one. Thanks for your quick responses!
          http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--SKB3I421466

Comment

Whoa - that's a series case. Not sure how much of a road-warrior you are, but I think you can make do with:

Order your SKB 66 Rectangular Molded Case for Strat- or Tele-Style Guitars from Same Day Music and get the guaranteed best price, free shipping and hassle free 30-Day Returns.

or

Get the guaranteed lowest prices, largest selection and free shipping on most Music Accessories at Musician's Friend.
            Blank yo!

Comment

true....it is overkill. I do play out a lot but not touring europe
              The thing I liked about this case was the guitar looks solid in the case laying down as opposed to some of the other neck cradles. This one looks like it really doesnt give any wiggle room....which caught my eye. But, $250 is kind of steep.

Comment

I can vouch for the gators bro

My standard one has survived flights and is reasonably intact, although for flying I would recommend Gator ATA cases.

The gators are tough as hell.
                I like EL34s.

Comment

I got this one for my Charvel Tele:

Get the guaranteed lowest prices, largest selection and free shipping on most Music Accessories at Musician's Friend.

Comment

Thanks guys....appreciate the feedback. I guess it is kind of annoying to spend a grand on a guitar and not even have availability for a charvel case....even for the custom Charvels. They used to do it.....why not do it again

I guess I will make do with whats out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X