No announcement yet.

Charvel/Jackson and EVH Custom Shop tour 6/24/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for this Chub...very good read. It is cool of Fender to allow the J/C CS to continue running the way it always has, even though it lacks efficiency. I just have to wonder, when the 'good ole boys' can no longer do this, what happens to the CS legacy?

dmccarthy--see post #24

Comment

They must have really whipped that 4 yr old kid, cause he made my HRF great! Hope he got an extra bowl for that...? :-))

Comment

Chubtone, Great read bud, It makes me wanna put in a CS order that is for sure.
        It would be great to see pic's if you were allowed to take any..

thumbs up for this post

Comment

Originally posted by SATCH1967 View Post
          It would be great to see pic's if you were allowed to take any..
          Cameras were verboten when I went last summer.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When I went, I took buttloads of pics.

As for the Custom Shop building the USA Selects.......... I think you have that one wrong. I could tell you what part of the plant those are built in but it wouldn't go over very well. Those guitars are heavily CNC'd, painted by machines, but setup by hand. The "Cusom Shop" is truly a Custom Shop. You now see the reason why Custom Shop guitars cost 3 times what regular production models cost.
            Last edited by lepard; 08-06-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              When I went, I took buttloads of pics.

As for the Custom Shop building the USA Selects.......... I think you have that one wrong. I could tell you what part of the plant those are built in but it wouldn't go over very well. Those guitars are heavily CNC'd, painted by machines, but setup by hand. The "Cusom Shop" is truly a Custom Shop. You now see the reason why Custom Shop guitars cost 3 times what regular production models cost.
              Mmmmmmkay so we have two different people who went to the factory, and two completely different accounts of how the Selects are made. :think:

Comment

Working...
              X