Clear All

• Warren Sighting

You might enjoy this-

very cool! Thanks!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Thanks, for the link!

Comment

Someone on there mentioned that Warren's guitars aren't Charvels. Are they made by another luthier/company with Charvel logos on the headstocks, or Charvel necks on another type of body?

In any case, I saw a pic of Dave Grohl with Warren recently, sure it was related. I'm looking forward to seeing what this is exactly.

Comment

Warren has some guitars that were made by Performance. They don't have Charvel logo's on them. He has swapped necks and other parts over time. He tinkers with his guitars. The signature snake (charvel) is not in the photo...he probably didn't bring it to the session... I'm guessing he brought his originals to the session... I mean...I would!

Incidentally, he DID use his Charvel Snake on "That Metal Show"... it looked so killer.

Comment

Originally posted by SausageofPower View Post
            Someone on there mentioned that Warren's guitars aren't Charvels.
            I saw that too, said the snakeskin was a Performance. Whatupwitdat?
            Thanks for the link, really cool.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Wareen Di Martini is at my house shaving his balls with two crossed swords. It's the craziest thing.

He's using them like hedge clippers.

Ohhhh...now he's coming at me..that fuck!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Wareen Di Martini is at my house shaving his balls with two crossed swords. It's the craziest thing.

He's using them like hedge clippers.

Ohhhh...now he's coming at me..that fuck!
                  I thought he might be shaving your dark marsupial with them.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                    I thought he might be shaving your dark marsupial with them.
                    He chased me around the house. So I punched him in the dick and shaved his fuggin' head!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                      I saw that too, said the snakeskin was a Performance. Whatupwitdat?
                      Thanks for the link, really cool.
                      If you guys were WDM fans, you'd know after Charvel slowed down production, Warren went to Performance. They made a couple of his guitars as production models. The Snakeskin was one of them. His original Charvel snakeskin has seen better days, from what I hear the snakeskin covering is coming off of it.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I'd like to find someone who could cover one of my charvel's in a white/ yellow anaconda skin. Who does the mod?

Comment

Cool..that's a beautiful creature!

John Lawson comes to mind!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                            I'd like to find someone who could cover one of my charvel's in a white/ yellow anaconda skin. Who does the mod?
                            perhaps they can do one your argyle sweaters in anaconda too while they are at it?

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              perhaps they can do one your argyle sweaters in anaconda too while they are at it?
                              In the immortal words of Nathan from Dethklok... "that's totally metal"
                              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Working...
                              X