Warren Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
    I'd like to find someone who could cover one of my charvel's in a white/ yellow anaconda skin. Who does the mod?
    I've heard snakeskin covers can be a pain in the ass to maintain. And if you play it a lot, you'll wear it off (case in point - Warren's Charvel and Performance snakeskins around the forearm contour). If you want an albino anaconda, do yourself a favor and send that pic and your guitar body to Dan Lawrence who painted an albino last year as part of the GMW snakeskin run. You can get either a satin or gloss finish and it will look sweet. Here's a pic of the albino he did.

Comment

I imagine if you covered a guitar body in an argyle sweater, it would wear out on the forearm area too.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
        If you guys were WDM fans, you'd know after Charvel slowed down production, Warren went to Performance. They made a couple of his guitars as production models. The Snakeskin was one of them. His original Charvel snakeskin has seen better days, from what I hear the snakeskin covering is coming off of it.
        Thank you, did not know this. No, I'm not a huge fan, but I like his guitars. Caught a clip of him on 'That Metal Show' and he was playing the 'Frenchie' (I think thats what its called)
        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Big time Warren fan here, took some cool live shots when he last played here in the UK. You guys may enjoy them....

Comment

Cool pics!!! Warren Rocks!!!

Comment

It doesn't get any better than Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
                It doesn't get any better than Warren.
                I love Warren as well, but I think George edge's him out a bit.

Comment

Working...
                X