Warren DeMaretini crossed Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren DeMaretini crossed Swords

Has Anybody played the warren demartini crossed swords from chravel? If yes, how do they play?

Like buttah...
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

I played the bomber and it was fantastic!

Comment

I've played several of the WDM charvels, and all have played and sounded great.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
          I played the bomber and it was fantastic!
          Me too, it was awesome. I want that guitar so bad.
          Two guitars are better than one.

Comment

Oh...yes. DeMartinelli...he's got those two things..with that thing in the middle. Very Nice!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've played a couple WD Charvels and own a blood drip and skull. Great players! The RTM pickup is awesome.

Comment

I am saving my pennies for one.

I am a little worried they stopped making them since they are not on the website anymore.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Theebs View Post
                  I am saving my pennies for one.

I am a little worried they stopped making them since they are not on the website anymore.
                  How odd. I thought surely you must be mistaken, but I don't see it up there either. And, I know I've looked at it up there before. :think:

I don't see the Bomber either. Just the Snakeskin and Skulls.

http://www.charvel.com/guitars/?section=artist

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    How odd. I thought surely you must be mistaken, but I don't see it up there either. And, I know I've looked at it up there before. :think:

I don't see the Bomber either. Just the Snakeskin and Skulls.

http://www.charvel.com/guitars/?section=artist
                    Yep. It has been that way since early december.

Around november or so I decided I wanted a crossed swords. So I assumed I would put some money aside here and there and grab one when I can.

then they came down from the website.

Its weird thing, These models never sell on ebay or craigs list. There seems to be no resale value.

its one of those guitars that if you buy it you must really intend on keeping it because you love it or because you are a big fan of warren's.

So if they are no longer new I am curious how the used market will shake out.
                    sigpic

Comment

I actually have a Charvel 'crossed swords' available.. Plays like a dream.. better than most I've played.. and like Johnyryche stated, that RTM PU is 'da bomb!! Would be kinda sad to see it go though..

Fish
                      Last edited by youthinkyourfish; 02-23-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

They may not be up on the website but at NAMM 2012 all 4 WDM Charvels were featured up front and center at the Charvel booth.
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey Rudy, didn't Music Zoo get all of those? Warren signed each one of them from my recollection.. and you took some great pics if I recall..

Fish

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                            They may not be up on the website but at NAMM 2012 all 4 WDM Charvels were featured up front and center at the Charvel booth.
                            thanks for the update
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your replys! I already went and ordered one. I got it at a decent price... $2100.00. Better than $2399.00

Comment

Working...
                              X