No announcement yet.

Warren DeMaretini crossed Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, they were signed by Warren and Music Zoo got them. A couple years back I tried a WDM Crossed Swords while visiting Chicago. Went to Maken'Music and got to plug into a Bogner Ecstasy in their amp room. That was a kickass combo
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
      Thanks for your replys! I already went and ordered one. I got it at a decent price... $2100.00. Better than $2399.00
      Ouch...but if you really like it...

I have had all four WDM's and they KILL. GREAT axes - unrivaled by anything else I've ever owned. I still have my Crossed Swords and Bloody Skull. I traded my Snake and Bomber in at GC and got $1500 & $1250 respectively. I bought them both for just slightly more than that.

Rock on!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
        Ouch...but if you really like it...

I have had all four WDM's and they KILL. GREAT axes - unrivaled by anything else I've ever owned. I still have my Crossed Swords and Bloody Skull. I traded my Snake and Bomber in at GC and got $1500 & $1250 respectively. I bought them both for just slightly more than that.

Rock on!
        that is another issue I have. I dont feel it is worth the asking price and is more in line with somewhere between 12-1600.

but I want a new one....

or a gently played one with all the case candy and everything for around 1400
        sigpic

Comment

So how much can you get a cross swords for brand new?

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
            So how much can you get a cross swords for brand new?
            I believe they are 2399 new.
            sigpic

Comment

One one I got was $2100 brand new. Not tgoo bad. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Do the WD Charvels feel any different than the USA Pro-Mods ? Same neck ? frets ?

Comment

Pics...or congrats on the new Esteban!

Comment

Working...
                  X