No announcement yet.

Does anyone still do a Lynch Sub Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't that run go bad?? I thought they had a bunch of fuckups that screwed up the whole run??
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

It didn't go bad from what I remember. Well not totally. From what I recall the weight was not correct to what was specified in the build, and that caused some issues. I wasn't in on that run but REALLY wanted to, and nearly got in at the end, but held off when all the shit hit the fan. I thought they wanted them destroyed or something but that wasn't going to happen, but never really heard where they were sold. I am sure someone else remembers many more details.
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

it got delayed on some of the pieces, i think wood related reasons, johnny mac would know.
        i'm curious as to the original 3, were there 3 after george's, or were there 3 total? i was fortunate enough
        to own one of them. hellraiser, give us the deal man.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy! I just remember two after George's original...I don't know anything about a third one before the Matt's Music run.

The Matt's run was/is cool...I think I made a mistake not taking delivery of mine due to the weight issue. These NEVER come up for sale!! That says something.
          Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            it got delayed on some of the pieces, i think wood related reasons, johnny mac would know.
            i'm curious as to the original 3, were there 3 after george's, or were there 3 total? i was fortunate enough
            to own one of them. hellraiser, give us the deal man.
            Tracy's came from me. I purchased it from Robb Lane.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              Tommy! I just remember two after George's original...I don't know anything about a third one before the Matt's Music run.

The Matt's run was/is cool...I think I made a mistake not taking delivery of mine due to the weight issue. These NEVER come up for sale!! That says something.
              cool, thanks for the info my man. the weight was super heavy if i remember on the run of them.

Comment

[QUOTE=memberzonly;1521813]Tracy's came from me. I purchased it from Robb Lane.[/QUOTE

wow, i really blew it with the robb lane situation, i was so busy partying my ass off that i didn't find out about robb until he had sold off
                all of his pieces, i hadn't hit the collecting bug yet, and he was only right down the freeway from me, i could have walked out of there
                with 20 or more if i had found out about him earlier. weird thing about mine was i called tracy on the phone when it came up on ebay,
                i remember him telling me that's one of the three for sure, i said thanks, hung up, hit the buy it now in about an 8th of a second, and had the guy fed ex sat. delivery it to me. i loved that guitar, one of the few pointies i truly loved to play.

Comment

Working...
                X