Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's this worth? I might pick it up in a trade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's this worth? I might pick it up in a trade.

The guy is asking $1K but might be willing to trade. I'm thinking it's really only worth $700-800. Mint with gig bag and the case candy included.

EDIT: Never mind, my info was bad.
    Last edited by Ward; 03-07-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

i had one it was a nice player
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I'd pay around $700 to $800 in that condition. It is a limited run though I think

Comment

The USA pro mods have pretty much dried up on ebay. So if you want one in mint/unplayed condition I think $800 - $850 is fair.

Comment

Guitar Center has a used one listed on line for $899. It's been listed for some time so I bet you can get them down in price.

Comment

Is my mint EVH Wolfgang Special with the original case of equal value? Mine sells new for $1300+ but it is made in Japan so I'm thinking the used value does take a hit.

Comment

When it comes to Jackson, "Made In Japan" beats the crap out of made just about anywhere else, and at times is even comparable to some U.S. models. Don't let someone tell you "Made In Japan" is a bad thing.
                In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

If that Wolfgang Special is the Stealth with a Floyd it is rare. I was told only one hundred and fifty were made and since it was made in the Chusin Gakki plant they are no more.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                    When it comes to Jackson, "Made In Japan" beats the crap out of made just about anywhere else, and at times is even comparable to some U.S. models. Don't let someone tell you "Made In Japan" is a bad thing.
                    I believe gerry was saying his EVH is made in Japan. Also, he wasn't saying made in Japan is a bad thing, just that the resale may be lower because of it, which is probably true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      I believe gerry was saying his EVH is made in Japan. Also, he wasn't saying made in Japan is a bad thing, just that the resale may be lower because of it, which is probably true.
                      yep

Comment

Keep the Wolfie, you'll be disappointed with this unless you have other Wolfgangs in your stable.

Comment

Originally posted by jmsaxon69 View Post
                          Keep the Wolfie, you'll be disappointed with this unless you have other Wolfgangs in your stable.
                          Yeah, i think you're right. Plus I think my EVH is worth more anyways. I'll just have to save up and pick another one up down the road.

Comment

Working...
                          X