No announcement yet.

USA Pro Mod Market....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much for a production guitar. An extra couple of hundred and you could have got a used legacy or custom shop for that. Where are all these folks with money to burn coming out of the woodwork from anyhow? I bid on a Charvel Hardtail brass bridge and it went to $150 odd. A year ago, one sat on there for $75 for weeks unsold. Same with crownhead tuners. Fetching loads of money.

In fairness its probably worth that, but I'm so tight, it annoys me, especially in a recession. I know saving aren't getting a return, but there is no need to buy up all the Charvel gear from those of us who don't have any savings.
    Last edited by ginsambo; 06-09-2012, 03:25 AM.
    You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Basically it is supply and demand. If a taxi cab yellow Charvel only comes up for sale every two or three months then the guy that really wants one and missed out on the last one is going pay more to get it this time. There is a sea sick green on ebay now, we'll see if that carries on the trend price-wise.

Comment

If prices go to high in a few year FMIC will just fire the production line up to meet the demand. They won't leave the profit for the used market.

Comment

That would be great for us!!! I would love for them to make the San Dimas reissues in the US again.
          Originally posted by Vass View Post
          If prices go to high in a few year FMIC will just fire the production line up to meet the demand. They won't leave the profit for the used market.

Comment

The guys (and possibly gals) that built the US promods are probably now building the "USA Select" (hmmm, that term seems familiar...) Strats & Teles.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Currently at $611.59 / 12 bids and 5 days to go - Seasick! - very tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by G333 View Post
                Currently at $611.59 / 12 bids and 5 days to go - Seasick! - very tempting...

Who would dump their "almost new" Charvel at a Pawn shop?
                Last edited by AndyK; 06-14-2012, 10:48 AM.
                '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                '98 PRS Custom 22
                '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

Working...
                X