New legacy's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New legacy's?

Last edited by CHARVEL_strat_81; 08-22-2012, 09:57 AM.

I haven't heard anything, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pro Mods come back from hiatus get the legacy treatment (retro finishes, brass knobs, chrome floyds). It would be cool if this happens, but Please charvel, at least use a 22 fret neck, as the 21 fret necks of old were limiting.

Comment

Where?

Link to the news?

Comment

They already did the third batch awhile ago... the Legacy 3 models that had Floyds.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Last edited by CHARVEL_strat_81; 07-20-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Oh, I don't know how many were made. And I can't read anything on Tracy's site. I was a member, but he banned me for not actively participating, like he does to a lot of people...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Oh, I don't know how many were made. And I can't read anything on Tracy's site. I was a member, but he banned me for not actively participating, like he does to a lot of people...
              Yep, same here. I don't know shit about old Charvels, yet I get banned for visiting the site and not saying something. WTF am I supposed to say if I don't have anything to say? I was going there to read and to learn. Whatever.

Comment

I love tracy's passion and his collection, but the attitudes I can do without
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

What I do know is dont tell him it can all be found on google...thatll get ya banned post haste lol
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Last edited by CHARVEL_strat_81; 08-22-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Last edited by CHARVEL_strat_81; 08-22-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I remember he welcomed me in a PM (he seemed a little surprised I was there) and said he wants people to post and be active, but I never did, then was banned shortly after. All I mostly wanted to do was also read and learn, and I probably would have posted somewhere along the line, but whatever...

Comment

Same here. BFD, my life will go on.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          I remember he welcomed me in a PM (he seemed a little surprised I was there) and said he wants people to post and be active, but I never did, then was banned shortly after. All I mostly wanted to do was also read and learn, and I probably would have posted somewhere along the line, but whatever...
                          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                            Same here. BFD, my life will go on.
                            Yep, add me to the list! I did it.. I clicked, but didn't type... You got me! I think I got over it?
                            My Charvels:
                            2008 - USA So Cal - Modified & Refinished Checkerboard
                            2008 - Grover Jackson Legacy Series - Refinished Vintage Hot Rod Flames
                            2010 - Custom Shop - Spider Web Graphic

Non-Charvels
                            1994 - Ernie Ball Music Man Van Halen Signature - Black Flame Top
                            1996 - PRS Custom 22 - Cherry Burst Quilt Top
                            2008 - PRS Limited Edition McCarty SC245 10 Top - Smokeburst Flame Top
                            2005 - Gibson Les Paul Std - Wine Red Flame Top

Comment

Last edited by CHARVEL_strat_81; 08-15-2012, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X