Candy Red So-Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Red So-Cal

I know there was a Candy Red San Dimas and the Trans Red Ale and Ferrari Red So-Cals, but was there a Candy Red So-Cal made?
    I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

I don't think so.

Comment

Hmmm, my memory isn't the best, but I thought there was one.

Comment

everyone calls the ferrari red mij ones candy red.
        It would to have been a usa model.
        the socals came in tangerine, pagan gold, white, slime green, candy green, ????

Comment

Yes, I believe it was a USA SoCal. There was also plum crazy (candy purple), maybe one or two others.

Comment

I think there were candy red socals made at the end of the Japanese promod run. They called them candy red and candy blue but they were more like light red and light blue and not metal flake like original candy blue USA San Dimas promod. Check ebay.

Comment

Yes, there was a MIJ candy red. Different color altogether. I believe there was a real candy red USA SoCal, too.

Comment

Yes, there was a *something* red MIJ. I thought about buying one of those bodies and a black MIJ Fender neck to make a Brad Gillis strat, but meh.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I don't know why any body called those candy red when the true color was ferrari red.

Comment

This picture is why I ask. It looks like a Candy Red between the Ferrari Red and Candy Plum, but I'm guessing it's probably a Red Ale.

Comment

See, this one looks Candy Red, but I suspect it might be Candy Tangerine and look Red because of the lighting...

Comment

that's a tangerine. if you ever saw pictures of the dreamsicle wildcard(same color) it looks very red in the pictures, but an amazing orange in person.

Comment

Would it be bad to put a pickguard on a San Dimas? Get a black one without holes drilled, then drill up from below in the control cavity?

Comment

Well, maybe it was Ferrari red that I was thinking of. I thought there was a candy red USA SoCal, too, though. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, though. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Steel City Psycho View Post
                              I know there was a Candy Red San Dimas and the Trans Red Ale and Ferrari Red So-Cals, but was there a Candy Red So-Cal made?
                              Nope just ferrari red dude

Comment

Working...
                              X