Guthrie Switches To Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried cork sniffing once.

Ended up in the ER. That fucker got jammed up near my brain.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• You have to start small and work up for sure. Ozzy got started with ants before he could move on to corks.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Wonder what the specs of that Charvel are. I have not purchased a guitar for a long time. Have not had any gas. Until now......shit...........
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shredmonster View Post
          Wonder what the specs of that Charvel are. I have not purchased a guitar for a long time. Have not had any gas. Until now......shit...........
          I'm curious too. I've been thinking of ordering a Koa Carvin C66. I wonder if this will make it beyond the "prototype stage"?

On a side note, He's gone from Mahogany to Basswood to Koa. Hmm? Maybe he should try Padouk next.

Comment

• Cool video... seems like he's a very nice chap aside from being extremely talented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
              So. Many. STOLEN. Time. Signatures.

He absolutely shreds, I'll give him that. I'm 7 minutes into this vid, it sounds amazing and the shred is good, it just completely lacks originality.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• I watched the video for Marco Minneman. That dude is a killer drummer.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  I watched the video for Marco Minneman. That dude is a killer drummer.
                  Yeah, absolutely! I didn't know about him until the Dream Theater auditions and he was amazing there. Then later I realized I had seen some videos with him playing with Paul Gilbert.

Comment

• Guthrie clears everything up here:
                    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3436926&type=1
                    Last edited by Richard W; 11-20-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• New info.

This is proto 2. Looking good.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...-guitar-571667
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                        New info.

This is proto 2. Looking good.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...-guitar-571667
                        Guthrie's playing is unreal! This was a great move for Charvel, you watch him noodle around on that Charvel and it makes you think "Damn, I want one!"
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

• "the unfortunately named nut sauce"

Comment

• Hmm, no Floyd!

Comment

• That guitar has pretty much all the features i hate in a guitar: traditional Strat shape, vintage bridge, HSH pickup configuration, chrome hardware, natural finish, dot inlays... Apart from that, it's a pretty sweet axe.
                              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• Birdseye maple top? Interesting, don't see too many of those.
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X