No announcement yet.

UPS just delivered a box...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really unique, I dont recall seeing another one like that. Great score and thank you for sharing that with us.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

thats killer..enjoy

Comment

Surfdork, now thats more like it. Whats up with those neck bolts, did someone put heli coils in the neck? how close did they cut the route for the kahler to the end of guitar. i always thought it was funny the some guitar shapes just werent made big enough for the kahlers, yet people still try.

Comment

That's awesome. Just don't take any pictures with you playing it while wearing spandex.

Comment

That is Bitchin Kahler and and all. If you ever swap the neck out give me a shout, I LOVE's me some Scallops

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              That's awesome. Just don't take any pictures with you playing it while wearing spandex.
              He no longer wears the spandex... what do you think the guitar is wrapped in? I'd rip that Kahler off and put a Floyd or at least a V-trem on that thing!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Kahler isnt as bad as it seems ill get a close up but it works fine im not changing it lol. No spandex my fat ass believes in keeping America beautiful....She plays great but I do have a non scalloped neck I may go to. I havent had much time to mess with her and right now I am in a bit of pain from having 2 arthrograms done on my shoulders today.

As for parting the neck I dont intend to ever part it ill just keep her with it if I use the other one. Thanks guys and ill get some more pics soon.
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

On eBay now if anyone was serious about wanting it...

Steve
                  Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
                  My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                    Kahler isnt as bad as it seems ill get a close up but it works fine im not changing it lol. No spandex my fat ass believes in keeping America beautiful....She plays great but I do have a non scalloped neck I may go to. I havent had much time to mess with her and right now I am in a bit of pain from having 2 arthrograms done on my shoulders today.

As for parting the neck I dont intend to ever part it ill just keep her with it if I use the other one. Thanks guys and ill get some more pics soon.

That neck does not look to be as old as the plate would make it...
                    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by sah5150 View Post
                      On eBay now if anyone was serious about wanting it...

Steve
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charvel-Jack...item416def0a88

Comment

Working...
                      X