Charvel psycho swirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BK View Post
    A Kahler on a strat body kind of looks weird imo, but love the finish.
    +1. That swirl color looks the best (and the red, blue and green dots look great), but the Kahler kills it for sure.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Don't fear the Kahler!

morecowbell.jpg

Comment

I remember shooting the guitar below and putting the pics together in Photoshop. Damn thing gave me a headache from staring at it!

Does anybody remember the psycho swirl Charvels that from a couple of years ago? I remember that a few stores had guitars with finishes like tihs. Does anybody know if they were part of a limited run (and priced cheaper than a custom shop) or were they true CS? And how many where made? I am talking about finishes like this:

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by satim View Post
          I own one just like that, but with a chrome Floyd and pointy headstock...looks like a sexy 80's lollipop...
          Attached Files

Comment

Does anybody remember the psycho swirl Charvels that from a couple of years ago? I remember that a few stores had guitars with finishes like tihs. Does anybody know if they were part of a limited run (and priced cheaper than a custom shop) or were they true CS? And how many where made? I am talking about finishes like this:

This one is up for sale used on eBay. Looks mint and nice neck. Price is pretty high though:

Click here to see Psycho Swirl on eBay

Steve
            Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
            My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

The guitar you quoted isn't the same guitar you're referring to in the ebay for sale ad, they're two different guitars.

The one you posted has a black Charvel logo. The one that's on ebay was one of two at NAMM that year. The one that's for sale on ebay has a white logo and CS logo. The stripe patterns are visually different (stripe positioning), easier seen via the headstock (paint) difference.
              Last edited by tobrooks; 01-11-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tobrooks View Post
                The guitar you quoted isn't the same guitar you're referring to in the ebay for sale ad, they're two different guitars.

The one you posted has a black Charvel logo. The one that's on ebay was one of two at NAMM that year. The one that's for sale on ebay has a white logo and CS logo. The stripe patterns are visually different (stripe positioning), easier seen via the headstock (paint) difference.
                I stand corrected. Close though...

Steve
                Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
                My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)

Comment

Thats a member from the Jackson Guitar Palace and also a member here, a really good guy to deal with.He has some nice pieces.

Originally posted by tobrooks View Post

Last edited by hunter1970; 01-13-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X